Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Lex and Tess ever sleep together?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it. Lex probably knew who Tess really was before he ever met her & appointed her to take over if something would ever happen to him.

Comment

He most likely checked out her background, when they first met. Discovered whom her mother was and took a DNA test.

Comment

Highly unlikely. Tess' affection for Lex was based on intense dedication and loyalty from Lex pulling her away from Oliver after they split, and giving her the royal corporate treatment and promotions once Lex figured out she was his half-sister.

Comment

she would be his half sister, it wouldn't be true incest. heck if she was my half sister id get on that too. we have no clue what actually happened between them.

Comment

There's no proof they actually slept together.

Comment

I don't think it was that kind of Love for sex to have been the issue even if Tess lets say had been attracted. I highly doubt that he didn't know when he met her, he probably found out when sifting through his dads 'stuff' after he killed him. Then sought her out and thought she would make a great heir. He worked her to love him with the kind of loyalty and devotion of someone you truly admire. His betrayal (using her) is what prompted her love statement. IMO of course.

Comment

Lex didn't originally know about Gabriel. It's possible he didn't know a thing about Tess.

Comment

good point

Comment

Originally posted by fixxxer1022
                    she would be his half sister, it wouldn't be true incest. heck if she was my half sister id get on that too.
                    Lol, too true.

Comment

Well he was sick enough to plant those nano-transmitters in her eyes. Who knows.

Comment

And remember, Lex had a habit of sleeping with people who looked like his mother, so him not really caring about sleeping with his sister is not really OOC, nor is his attraction to her.

Tess also had her mind wiped, so she wouldn't have known.

Comment

Originally posted by newtonh20
                          Lex didn't originally know about Gabriel. It's possible he didn't know a thing about Tess.
                          Uh... he MADE Gabriel. Of course he knew about him.

Comment

Originally posted by NamanIV
                            Uh... he MADE Gabriel. Of course he knew about him.
                            I think he meant Lucas instead of Gabriel since he did make Gabriel.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              I don't think it was that kind of Love for sex to have been the issue even if Tess lets say had been attracted. I highly doubt that he didn't know when he met her, he probably found out when sifting through his dads 'stuff' after he killed him. Then sought her out and thought she would make a great heir. He worked her to love him with the kind of loyalty and devotion of someone you truly admire. His betrayal (using her) is what prompted her love statement. IMO of course.
                              excellent point my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                                I think he meant Lucas instead of Gabriel since he did make Gabriel.
                                Once Lionel was dead it would be harder for him to hide stuff from Lex.. Lex over time would have unearthed a lot of his dad's dirty laundry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎