Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were You Bored to Death with Tess & Granny Goodness!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Granny Goodness/Female Furies plot was the best part of the episode imo. GG was creepy as she should be and Lindsey Hartley was great as Mad Harriet. And I am glad Clark used his wits to escape this time instead of someone saving him.

Comment

• I thought it was some slick drama. Reliving childhood horrors that recently resurfaced. And included was one of those creepy-powerful-old-ladies. Only thing scarier are creepy-powerful-children.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
        The Granny Goodness/Female Furies plot was the best part of the episode imo. GG was creepy as she should be and Lindsey Hartley was great as Mad Harriet. And I am glad Clark used his wits to escape this time instead of someone saving him.
        I was glad too.

Comment

• The episode was amazing IMO, I don't know where do the all complaints come from. GG was creepy and the story developed Darkseid's arc a lot

Comment

• I wasn't bored. But it was creepy and appropriately so! And yes, it did advance the Darkseid plot along nicely.

Comment

• I agree, the episode was rather boring, and even the scenes that were obviously supposed to make an impact fell flat. Especially agree with the following:

Originally posted by JennyMoon
              Clark's only important scene was at the FOS and that scene left a lot to be desired and actually felt a bit contrived just based in general with AI Jor-El and his bad cop, insane cop routine with Clark. But the main problem with that scene was that it didn't have a good lead in. Lois just decides to go to the FOS, gets trapped there, then Clark goes after her and miraculously his parents appear. Really? That was the best they could do? It was all rather anticlimactic.
              And the whole Tess being a Luthor thing was kinda meh as well.

Comment

• I was bored with the Furies, too and nearly everything else in this episode!

Yes, I was bored with them. I was bored with the Furies, too and nearly everything else in this episode! The only thing I liked was the scene with Julian Sands and Helen Slater.

Comment

• No way. I enjoyed Tess and GG.

Comment

• This thread is like asking are you bored of substance.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎