X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Perfect

Title: Picture Perfect
    Author: Kneel4Justice
    Pairing: Chlollie
    Rating: Basically a Smallville episode like Lazarus!
    Warnings: N/A
    Timeline: Season 10 after Chloe puts on the Dr. Fate helmet, themed around the photo found in Shield.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to the CW & DC comics.
    Summary:Chloe gets ready to exchange herself and she leaves something behind for Oliver.

Just want to say, I just sat her and wrote it, sorry my grammar is not the best, I think I fixed all the errors!

Chloe lay stunned that Oliver would risk such measures for her. He had told her he loved her urgently just seconds before being stripped away from her.

Chloe sat on the bed. Then she took a deep breath.

Thoughts swirled in her head. There was much on her mind she needed to get Oliver back to safety. Who knew what they were putting him through. She imagined him laying in a cold dark room, beaten to death.

That couldn't happen. She saw his fate through the helmet of Dr. Fate, and death wasn't what she saw, and it certainly was not what she would allow.

She crawled underneath her silky green sheets and lay alone in the talons bed.

It felt weird to her, she was used to being able to roll over and see Oliver, maybe even lay her head on his bare chest while he run his fingers through her blonde curly hair.

She wanted that so much and the alone feeling that she felt at that moment made up her mind.

Ultimately she knew what she had to do, she had to exchange herself, the ultimate sacrifice, at this point her actions would speak louder then words, and any way how she wanted Oliver to get the fact that she loved him and couldn't let him suffer.

She looked over at her nightstand and grabbed the Kodak camera sitting next to her half whole crystal-glass of water. She crawled to the foot of the bed, held her hand out, faced to the camera and smiled for Oliver.

The only gift that he would possibly want, other then to hold her; to see her face.

Originally posted by kneel4justice
    She crawled to the foot of the bed, held her hand out, faced to the camera and smiled for Oliver.
    AWW, great fic ! Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kneel4justice

The only gift that he would possibly want, other then to hold her; to see her face.
      *sniffles* That was very beautiful! Well done K4J!

Comment

Beautiful! Aww makes me miss Chlollie even more...

Comment

K4J, that was beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. I kinda of always hoped it was Oliver who took that picture of Chlollie but the way you wrote your fic, I loved how Chloe came about snapping the photo herself. Nicely done. The last line "The only gift that he would possibly want, other then to hold her; to see her face. " killed me. So sad.

I did love the silky green sheets on Chloe's bed at the Talon. Too bad they got blown up.

Comment

beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful and so sad!

Comment

Awwwwe so sweet and beautiful!

Comment

very nice

Comment

Originally posted by leetycp
                    AWW, great fic ! Love it.
                    Thank you so much Leetycp! I am glad you like it.
                    Originally posted by Nivea
                    *sniffles* That was very beautiful! Well done K4J!
                    AWWW, I don't want to make you cry.. or do I. I definitely wanted to touch on the emotion and feelings they have for each other, I love them so much. Glad you liked it. Thanks Nivea!
                    Originally posted by cara410
                    Beautiful! Aww makes me miss Chlollie even more...
                    I guess it kind of does, I wrote it to kind of get a Chlollie fix but yea... I want to see them so badly. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks Cara!
                    Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                    K4J, that was beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. I kinda of always hoped it was Oliver who took that picture of Chlollie but the way you wrote your fic, I loved how Chloe came about snapping the photo herself. Nicely done. The last line "The only gift that he would possibly want, other then to hold her; to see her face. " killed me. So sad.

I did love the silky green sheets on Chloe's bed at the Talon. Too bad they got blown up.
                    Thank you Alexandra!
                    I always pictured it that way too, but I just got the idea that Chloe didn't want to hurt him so she left something behind besides just that email. I thought this was perfect. Glad you liked the Fanfic!
                    And those sheets..... I think I need to write a fanfic about how they weren't in the Talon when it blew.
                    Originally posted by yotb
                    beautiful.
                    Thanks Yotb!
                    Originally posted by dasige
                    Beautiful and so sad!
                    Thank you so much dasige!
                    Originally posted by chlo-el
                    Awwwwe so sweet and beautiful!
                    Thanks, glad you like Chlo-el!
                    Originally posted by likalel
                    very nice
                    Thanks likael

Deciding if I should write another part as I type this, maybe Oliver after Shield and what he did with this?????? Comment if you would like that. Will try if you want it.

Comment

Didnt even notice this !!! So beautiful K4J!!!!!

Comment

*______________*

Comment

Hi K4J

I can't believe I just found this and I must say it's very moving, passionate and beautiful I enjoyed reading every word of it!

Comment

That was very beautiful and heartwrenching

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎