Collapse
No announcement yet.

" Clois Scenes''

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im betting we're most likely going to have a wedding finale of everything finalizing itself with clark flying into the air as superman watch thats what were probably gonna have

Comment

Ring sign ring sign ring sign!

Sooner than you think!

Might not need Kristin's tease any more.

I really love Clois this year!

Comment

When I heard Lois say Karaoke I immediately thought of Clark singing in the shower in Escape. *singsong* "I can't tell you Lois"

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
          I would have loved to see Clois singing together, especially Clark.

Me toooo! we already know Clark loves to sing in the shower (i.e. escape) so it would have been SO cute to see those two singing! oh welllll yet another thing to imagine in my mind.

Its so cute that after a long emotional day they are going out on a date

Comment

My stomach is in knots

I squished my kid in all my crazied jumping up and down. She was a goner as soon as I saw the little black box
            Poor kid

Comment

Ok I also loved how clark told lois that since jorel "did this to you I'M DONE"

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *squee*

I'm screaming so hard that my family go out of their rooms to see what happen and now they are looking me weird....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Now i could die happy...
                Last edited by LoisforPresident; 11-12-2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                  When I heard Lois say Karaoke I immediately thought of Clark singing in the shower in Escape. *singsong* "I can't tell you Lois"
                  LOL me too!!!

Comment

It's awesome how Ella's turtle dove for Lois shares a color name with Clark.

It's a symbol for hope, just like Clark.

Comment

Well, this will be a little more than a sentence. UNBELIEVABLE!!! A ring, seriously!! This show gives me 8 seasons of Clana and after being back together for what - a month, two at max, he's getting ready to propose to Lois. Seriously??!! I just wish for one moment TPTB would address onscreen why Clark feels that Lois is "the one" and why Clark wants to be with her forever when these are the very words he said for some 8 years to Lana. I'd just like an explanation from Clark. I'm just confused considering how much he loved Lana and now he's ready to get married to someone else. I know Clois fans have your reasons as to why Clark feels this way. I know you can analyze and make a case for why. It would just be a nice nod to the fan base that stuck it out for 8 years, if they could at least acknowledge and let us know how he is able to move on with someone else and why he feels like she is now the one. Sorry, but you don't do 8 years of building up one love story and then have one half of that couple suddenly jump ship, wake up and say, "Ooops, got it wrong. Lois, you're really the one and you always will be" and not have the character explain something. That's just my opinion. I have nothing against Clois - I just need an explanation from the character Clark, i.e., the writers via Clark's mouth.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

The Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm still excited.

Comment

Originally posted by LoisforPresident
                          YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *squee*

I'm screaming so hard that my family go out of their to see what happen and now they are looking me weird....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
                          This is sooooooo funny - especially Chandler and Joey!!!
                          Last edited by gem65; 11-12-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                            Actually, I think he was saying "I can hear you Lois."

Comment

And I love that the bird made it to the windowsill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                                It's awesome how Ella's turtle dove for Lois shares a color name with Clark.

It's a symbol for hope, just like Clark.
                                Good point! Love this!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎