Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Crowley want to create vamp-demons, shifter-demons, djinn-demons, etc.?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Crowley want to create vamp-demons, shifter-demons, djinn-demons, etc.?

The way Crowley was interested in developing Purgatory, do you think he wants to send demons there to torture the souls of vampires, shapeshifters, djinns, wendigos, ghouls, shtrigas, okamis, etc etc & turn them into all sorts of new & powerful demons? I mean, really what else would he want to do as a demon who is king of hell? The leader of hell of course wants as many members in it as possible. And we know what happens to its members---they turn into demons. And what else would he do if he were to invade Purgatory?

If I'm right, then I could see where this is going. If the Alphas of each monster species will care about the souls of their kinds, then they won't want Crowley to find Purgatory, or else those monsters will have the same problems that humans have with human demons. Vamp-demons won't be friendly to vampires. So the vampires will have to fight them. And just like a human doesn't want to see the souls of his fellow humans being tortured in hell, a vampire or other monsters wouldn't want the same.

So if I'm right, then Crowley is seeking to lead an army of multiple species of demons, which would be very dangerous. We saw how bad human demons are. How much worse are shapeshifter or wendigo demons?

NOOOOOOOOOO

*has thoughts of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen*

Doing something like that, imo, might be jumping the shark.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      NOOOOOOOOOO

*has thoughts of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen*

Doing something like that, imo, might be jumping the shark.
      Hahaha, that was a funny reaction.

But then why seek Purgatory? If demons only care about torturing souls and torturing souls turns them into new demons, then isn't that what his plan is by seeking an entire realm of souls that are as of now untortured? It seems like he wants vamp-demons who could possess vamp meatsuits. I think it's logical since we've never seen a demon possess a vamp or other monster before. But once demons of other species can be made, then those demons would be able to inhabit the meatsuits of their kind.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎