• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes in "Rose"

Post your favorite quotes here!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Stefan to Damon: "You're coming with me?"
    Damon: It's Elena.
    Last edited by chole_fan; 11-04-2010, 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Damon to Elena: "I love you and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you"
    *sniff*

And then that tear...geez!! Totally heartbreaking

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww dont remind me of damon he was soooo sweet my heart broke for him
      and tyler too aww (

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
        awwwwwwwwwww dont remind me of damon he was soooo sweet my heart broke for him
        and tyler too aww (

yeah the hottest guys on the show..so emotional it was endearing

Comment

i can't remember the exact quote, but Damon said something like he doesn't like road trip bonding...it makes him itch or maybe he said twitch...

Comment

i liked it when what's his name called elena doppelious !

Comment

I liked all Damonīs lines but especially his final lines to Elena. I almost cried then..
              But I couldnīt understand what were his very final lines when he was whispering and mind controlling Elena.. right before he was gone.
              Please CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THAT??? please, please, please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                I liked all Damonīs lines but especially his final lines to Elena. I almost cried then..
                But I couldnīt understand what were his very final lines when he was whispering and mind controlling Elena.. right before he was gone.
                Please CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THAT??? please, please, please!!!!
                Damon's final lines where "God, I wish you didn't have to forget this..................but, you do"

This show has floored me with how much emotional depth is achieved with so many different characters. This is some of the best writing/directing I have seen on a TV show in a very long while. That single tear in Damon's eye was so many levels of deep and moving. Every single episode of this season I could easily sit and watch again. This show simply owns anything I've seen of the twilight saga thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackIce
                  Damon's final lines where "God, I wish you didn't have to forget this..................but, you do"

This show has floored me with how much emotional depth is achieved with so many different characters. This is some of the best writing/directing I have seen on a TV show in a very long while. That single tear in Damon's eye was so many levels of deep and moving. Every single episode of this season I could easily sit and watch again. This show simply owns anything I've seen of the twilight saga thus far.
                  Thank you so much BlackIce for clearing this litttle thing for me. I could get that it had something to do with Elena forgeting all that he said but I didnīt understnd his exact words so THANKS AGAIN!!

And yes I agrre witj all you said abt this show and I can add the excelent performance of the actors/actresses (even the ones who are not playing the main roles like the guest stars and supporting cast). Such a good show as TVD would be included in all awards and red carpets and it would easily one some.etc...

That single tear in Damonīs eye made me cry a river of them so touched I was by that scene. I really could feel Damonīs pain and suffering. Iīm a big fan of that hot - handsome-strong-lacking-cute-cynical vampire.
                  Last edited by rej@ne; 11-05-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

When Rose was speaking to Stefan and she said, "There doing this for him" and Stefan asked who? When she said Klaus I got a cold sensation in my body.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                      When Rose was speaking to Stefan and she said, "There doing this for him" and Stefan asked who? When she said Klaus I got a cold sensation in my body.
                      Well, youīre right to feel that way... According to the books Klaus is one of the originals and heīs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mean and cruel and my guess is that in the show he wonīt be any different from the books. So letīs see whatīs waiting for Elena and the Salvatore brothers and ofc us (lol) next...

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                        Well, youīre right to feel that way... According to the books Klaus is one of the originals and heīs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mean and cruel and my guess is that in the show he wonīt be any different from the books. So letīs see whatīs waiting for Elena and the Salvatore brothers and ofc us (lol) next...
                        Is Elijah in the books? If Klaus teamed up with Elijah, I would think that the Salvatores wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                          Is Elijah in the books? If Klaus teamed up with Elijah, I would think that the Salvatores wouldn't stand a chance.
                          There are 7 books of TVD saga and I was able to read only the first 6 of them till now. In the first 6 thereīs nothing abt Elijah or Travor or Rose so I really donīt know if they appear in the last book of the saga.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎