No announcement yet.

"Rose" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 minutes!

I love both SN and TVD. TVD is really starting to come into it's own this season, but for me SN is still the better show, in fact I think it is the best show on the CW. That said, I am not sure how many more season SN will go so I am glad that I have TVD to fill the void that show will leave when it goes off the air for good.

Comment

16 minutes...

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

4 minutes!!
      Last edited by Sugar; 11-04-2010, 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's on!!!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Whoa...took me a second to realize that was Bela from SN! She looks different with the shorter hair.
        Last edited by chole_fan; 11-04-2010, 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

haven't been in here for a few weeks lol. loving this ep so far, is that the woman who played Bella in SPN?

Comment

kind of funny that no one realized Elena was missing....

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
              Count down to the episode's airing and discuss it LIVE here!

A full selection of extras can be found at the newly-designed VampireSite.net.
              Love the new site!

I love Stefan and Damon working together!!

Comment

I wonder what they want with Elena? She's not Katherine. Weird.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Ooh I wonder why Bonnie's nose was bleeding, that spell must've been powerful...hmm...

Comment

Who's this Elijah?? Interesting. Gotta love Damon, and I think I'm starting to warm up to Bonnie again

Comment

i like that tracking spell bonnie just used with the blood moving down the map !

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                        Hi everyone!

Ooh I wonder why Bonnie's nose was bleeding, that spell must've been powerful...hmm...

Hi Jenn, yeah it must've been. She said something about Jeremy was a blood relative that was why they had to use his blood to find Elena, but that struck me as weird because are they forgetting that Elena is adopted now?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                          Hi everyone!

maybe because she's been doing a lot of powerful spells lately without any rest... Or it could just be that spell...

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                            Hi Jenn, yeah it must've been. She said something about Jeremy was a blood relative that was why they had to use his blood to find Elena, but that struck me as weird because are they forgetting that Elena is adopted now?
                            Hmm good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                              But she is still a blood relative. She and Jeremey are actually cousins, right...since John is her real dad.

Comment

Ahh that's right, John is her real Dad, I knew there was something with that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Uh oh!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Hmm, I wonder if "Elijah" is supposed to be like Klaus...
                                Last edited by WickedJenn; 11-04-2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎