Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite Offscreenville event of Harvest (multiple choice poll)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Mr. Stompy!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman4lois
      Horrible choices didn't like any
      me neither but oh well I'm here

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Henry Small being killed off after being revealed he was Henry Henry Small

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Anything referring to retcons or missing parental units gets a from me.
        Last edited by stenochick; 11-01-2010, 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Anything referring to retcons or missing parental units gets a from me.
          What about the Offscreenville scene where Jor-El went back in time & was revealed to knock up Hiram Kent's wife Jessica & be revealed as Jonathan's father?

Or Julian Luthor being revealed never to have died, but as going back in time to Krypton & causing its destruction? (A retcon within a retcon---oh wait they did that with the orb, )

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            What about the Offscreenville scene where Jor-El went back in time & was revealed to knock up Hiram Kent's wife Jessica & be revealed as Jonathan's father?

Or Julian Luthor being revealed never to have died, but as going back in time to Krypton & causing its destruction? (A retcon within a retcon---oh wait they did that with the orb, )

Well, a retcon within a retcon would cause the world to end so let's not go there...

Comment

Lame episode

Cool choices. Especially the one where Lex killed Alexander for the Beiber posters. But I voted for "Whitney showing up & tying all the farmboys of the village to scarecrow posts". And while he's at it, could he hang the writer and the director of this lame episode to scarecrow posts, too?

Comment

I so hated this episode.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎