X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes in "You Can't Handle the Truth"

List them here.

There were several good ones:

Dean: "Now I'm scarred for life" (after that convo with Bobby)

Dean: "You mean the non-sexy kind of drilling"

Comment

Bobby to dean: alright I'll keep searching look just don't shoot him...yet

Comment

My favorite line was when Dean talked about how he's not a father but a killer.

Comment

{Disclaimer: Quotes are not word-for-word exactly as they were in the episode; apologies.}

Dean - "*ranting at Cas*; ... I've been wanting answers for days, you dick!"
          ---
          Cas - "It's not Gabriel's Horn."
          Dean - "Are you kidding me? You were gone for like 2 seconds - where did you look!?"
          Cas - "Everywhere."

-------

Lady Bartender - "I think God is not granting me a child because he knows my marriage is a sham. Why'd I say that?"
          *Dean shakes head because he doesn't know/understand why.*
          Bartender - "I mean I have been snorting Oxy all morning long. Why'd I say that!?"
          Dean - "I think I know."
          ---
          Lady with Boob Job - "I'm sitting like this so you'll look at my breasts. They're brand new and I needs lots of attention to make myself feel better."
          Dean - "Good luck with that."
          *Dean goes to walk out, but stops and backs up to get another look at the boobs before actually leaving*

--------

Practically the whole 'Bobby reveals the truth to Dean over the phone' conversation was funny.

--------

I know the honestly hurtful things that were being said to 'Jane' in the teaser weren't meant to be funny; but being an occasional jerk, I wanted to chuckle at the bit about "Hey Jane, you know Melissa; the new girl? She's hot. She's an 8. And you... are a 3."
          Last edited by SVfan26; 10-31-2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I felt very bad for that girl Jane at the beginning.

Comment

Everything mentioned I love, but I have to add one more in particular:

Bobby: "You're my favorite... but Sam's the better Hunter."

Comment

there were a couple other ones I loved:

Bobby: "Just don't shoot him yet, all right?"

Bobby: "Get in the car--he's your case!"

Bobby: "Maybe it's just Sam."

Bobby: "Do yu know my first girlfriend turned out to be a--"
                Dean: "Whoa, no!"

Lisa: "You two have the most unhealthy, tangled up crazy thing I've ever seen."

Sam: "We gotta take her out or you're on the menu."

Dean: "An attention whore."
                Sam: "If you wanna put it that way."

Dean, about the dog blood: "Do I even wanna know where you got that?"
                Sam: "Probably not."

Dean: "But what I'm good at is slicing throats. I ain't a father. I'm a killer." Whoa, Dean.

Comment

It's not a quote, but after getting more than enough truth out of Bobby, I thought it was funnny the way Dean was moving his mouth around when he was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    My favorite line was when Dean talked about how he's not a father but a killer.
                    Imo, one of the best lines Dean has ever said in quite a while. Made me think a lot of John Winchester as how it sounds like something John would say definitely after Mary's death.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎