Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Masquerade?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do feel Katherine is working with someone and at some point they will need to free her and get that stone.

Comment

Idk, I feel that Katherine is definitely running from somebody, hence she faked her death. I think one of the reasons why Damon put Katherine AND the moonstone together is so they could draw whoever is out looking for it.

Comment

True.

TVD is more interesting than I thought it would be this season.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
          Yea, it was poetry in action how Damon, who spent 145 years trying to free Katherine from the tomb, was the one who locked her in.
          Yea. And I think he will be the one to free her aftarwards just in orderr to save Elena. Like he said himself when Katherine told him Elena was in danger:

D - Iīll protect her!

How ironic would it be huh?? He locked her in the tomb knowing that he would have to free her to save Elena... Maybe thatīs the reason he looked so sad when he closed the stone wall...
          Last edited by rej@ne; 11-02-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
            How ironic would it be huh?? He locked her in the tomb knowing that he would have to free her to save Elena...
            I don't think that Damon knew that he would have to free her. Locking her in the tomb is worse then death, and he said she is undeserving of death.

Maybe thatīs the reason he looked so sad when he closed the stone wall...
            Idk, I think Damon finally made it over a huge hurdle. The Katherine part of his life is over, and when he sealed her in the tomb, he closed that part off. I think that's why he looked so sad.

Comment

It was definitely the perfect punishment. Shutting her in the tomb she pretended to die in all those years ago, and with the moonstone she'd come back to get. Come to think of it, the manner in which Katherine faked her death shows how ruthless and selfish she is - she was willing to sacrifice all the other vampires to protect herself. Sure, she got Emily to magically protect them, but that's hardly a decent consolation. I wish Pearl and the other tomb vamps were still alive to learn the truth behind their incarceration...

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                Yea, it was poetry in action how Damon, who spent 145 years trying to free Katherine from the tomb, was the one who locked her in.
                You're right! i hadn't thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎