No announcement yet.

Can Tess really be trusted?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Tess really be trusted?

I know she's proven a lot so far about her trustworthiness, but is there still something dark inside Tess that will cause her to turn? Is she really "good" now?

I think Tess stands between the line of "hero" and "villain." She's a wild card.

im sure shell have her moments where she cant. But over all I think she will be just fine and will make things more interesting.

Comment

If Tess can't be trusted for hurting Lois, Clark, ect., hurting innocent people, and keeping secrets to herself - then neither can Chloe. Considering she's done all of those things.
      The only difference between Tess and Chloe, is their past, and how Tess is woman enough to admit to her many many mistakes, and well the fact that Tess can defend herself without needing clark to come save her every single time. I cannot wait to see our new upgraded "watchtower"

Oliver was right, no one can REPLACE chloe - an upgrade really isn't suppose to replace. I haven't loved Tess since this episode, never even paid her any mind but now I'm actually excited for when we next see her. I cannot wait. CANNOT wait. She was so amazing in this episode.

Comment

Dont know... She seems like she wants to be good, but with her you never truly know for sure

Comment

It really pained me to see my Tess crying.

And you know she loves that little boy.

Comment

I really hope that Tess can be trusted. a big part of me wants her to turn out good in the end. Although it will probably be much more tragic and interesting if she ends up evil

Comment

I would trust Chloe more than I would trust Tess, that's for sure. Yes, Chloe has secrets too, but in her heart, she's really a good person. I'm not so sure I can say the same for Tess.

Comment

Alexander and whatever he is or becomes and the attempt Tess is making to change his nature will surely be her undoing.

Other than that, my opinion is she's in like Flynn.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyEL
                  If Tess can't be trusted for hurting Lois, Clark, ect., hurting innocent people, and keeping secrets to herself - then neither can Chloe. Considering she's done all of those things.
                  The only difference between Tess and Chloe, is their past, and how Tess is woman enough to admit to her many many mistakes, and well the fact that Tess can defend herself without needing clark to come save her every single time. I cannot wait to see our new upgraded "watchtower"

Oliver was right, no one can REPLACE chloe - an upgrade really isn't suppose to replace. I haven't loved Tess since this episode, never even paid her any mind but now I'm actually excited for when we next see her. I cannot wait. CANNOT wait. She was so amazing in this episode.
                  Agreed that she was amazing in this episode, no doubt, and that it will be fascinating to see her taking on this new role and being more generally "trusted" by Clark and Oliver. That being said, I do not consider her being an upgrade over Chloe by any means. In my mind, no one can ever hold a candle to my favorite tiny blonde, but of course, that's my personal opinion, and I definitely won't fault you for yours. Tess is an extremely intriguing character. The mystique of her motives, and her ability to keep the characters and audience guessing, will make her probably one of the pivotal people to watch this season.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by mantaray
                  I would trust Chloe more than I would trust Tess, that's for sure. Yes, Chloe has secrets too, but in her heart, she's really a good person. I'm not so sure I can say the same for Tess.
                  I think that Tess WANTS to be good, and I want her to be good, too, but.... I can't help but having this nagging feeling that she'll end up falling back into old patterns in the end, or will have to end up sacrificing herself to prove her worth. I hope I'm wrong on both counts, 'cause I've really grown to like her over the past three seasons she's been on the show. I guess only time will tell!
                  Last edited by SGuthrie27; 10-22-2010, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't know about trustworthy, but she's incredibly human and I love her for it.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                      I really hope that Tess can be trusted. a big part of me wants her to turn out good in the end. Although it will probably be much more tragic and interesting if she ends up evil
                      I have a bad feeling too...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. DURANCE
                        Dont know... She seems like she wants to be good, but with her you never truly know for sure
                        This is how I would have described Lex in the early seasons, and look what happened to him. Mind you, Tess doesn't have a domineering father to push her over the edge (ie, Lionel).

Comment

Can Tess be trusted I say NO!! She will screw up some how then they won't be able to trust anymore!

Comment

If it wasn't for her visit from Granny Goodness last season in the hospital, I would say yes...

Comment

She cant be trusted. Why hasnt she told Clark and Oliver that she has the clone of Lex and the clone is rapidly aging? Or the fact that she knows what happened to Cloe? I mean really, how could she not still have contacts at Checkmate?

BTW...I think the Lex clone is great way to bring Lex back to the show. But if this season is gonna be 22 episodes and he still has to fight Darksied and they havent even gotten into any real stories about him yet, they better hurry up

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎