No announcement yet.

Bugboy !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trekkie
    Come to think of it. I dont see the point of him being there it would of been cooler to see jonathon taylor thomas character again even though clark didnt really help him lol and i cant remember he got killed or not.
    Oh, God, I hated him more than any other "freak-of-the-week" types. Irritated me to no end.

I didn't see this mentioned in any other threads, but did anyone else notice that the file the guidance counselor was holding when ranting was for none other than Alicia Baker?

Comment

Originally posted by Titan27
      What made it really great that they picked "Bugboy" was in the episode "Metamorphosis" it was mentioned how Greg, Pete and Clark used to be best friends. I think by picking him it made it much more personal for the story and what Clark's influence is really like for all those in the show. It showed Clark reforming an old friend and being grateful for it.
      I was about to say the same thing until I read this. Greg was a very good friend of Clark's in the past & it was fitting that he was the one who saw the light. I just wish they would have played on his past friendship with Clark in this episode.

Comment

He wasnt that bad lol even though he was better the second time when got the freaks together to get clark.

Nope I never saw that lol.

Comment

I think it's his voice that grates my nerves.

Comment

They never really explained how he reformed back into a human or how exactly Clark inspired him. But I actually suspected that Greg Arkin would be reformed, to show Clark that he can't blame himself for everything and that people can change their lives. He inspired someone just like he will as Superman.

Comment

Must be the actor lol. I never cared for Jonathon Taylor Thomas only liked him on Home improvement. But I forgot the bug boy and clark were friends as kids. That would of been good to mention it.

They could of had a few of them come up even the first freak which clark sort of helped him and i always wanted to know how he turned out to be. Even though he went to school way before clark did lol, but he could of been a teacher or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
                I was so happy that bug-boy turned his life around, and with the help of Clark. It made the episode.
                Originally posted by LordOnox
                They did a god job with his character, even for such small screentime, I felt he had made a big impact on the episode. It was overall, a very nice, heart warming return.
                Agreed! It was a heartwarming moment for Clark to see, although short it got the point across.

Comment

wonder if he did time for murdering his mother...

anyways pretty cool anyways... ck need to hear something positive

Comment

I was stunned by Greg reforming. I hadn't expected it at all but it was great!

Comment

I don't know. I think Jeremy Creek would have made more sense, because Clark actually saved him.

But it was an interesting twist on Greg's character.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie
                        Could be right lol OFf course thats ually an episode I skip lol.
                        LOL, I do too

Comment

Bugboy !

Hi guys, im new here, been lurking for years.... finally decided to register

He was really, the first standalone meteor freak episode we get. And what a way to pay homeage to this arbitray string of meteor freaks..

It was really nice, seeing him say to lois

'Tell Clark, Thank You'

I really dont know why, but i got goosebumps there !

Did any one notice, the spiderman theme being played by the choir ?

Maybe he is spider-man.... cmon captain marvel belongs to DC after all

Comment

If I had known how the guidance counselor was originally going to be used, combined with the mood leading up to her first scene, I would have been certain Bugboy was going to be doing something like she was planning to do.

Nice curveball.

My question is, why didn't the writers just allow him an opportunity to say something to Clark directly?

Comment

My how bad 9 yrs have been to bug boy balding!

Comment

Didn't he kill his mother?

...and try to mate with Lana?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍