Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why bring holy water, silver bullets, special knives to kill creatures...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bring holy water, silver bullets, special knives to kill creatures...

when all they need to do is walk around with a wood chipper? apparently woodchippers are the ultimate weapon in destroying creatures. since that creature needed to be stabbed 7 times with a bamboo spear shouldnt it have survived the woodchipper?

I think people might get a little suspicious of their suddenly-bloody, entrail-covered wood chippers. Besides, you can't wood-chip a spirit, and demons could just smoke out before being killed. Vamps? Sure. But try sticking a Wendigo in there, or a Trickster. Sure, in certain cases, a Wood chipper might work, but those would be few and far between- basically narrowed to monsters who need to be PHYSICALLY beaten in order to die, and that's if you could get them anywhere NEAR the damn thing to begin with.

Think about that.

Comment

ya true about ghosts and stuff but living creatures it seems like why worry about the perfect tools when you can just throw them in a wood chipper. and ya it would look weird setting up a woodshipper everywhere you go with blood and guts dripping from it lol. but they always have to find special items in certian cases to destroy creatures so rather then wasting their time looking for sticks and berries and what not just lure them to a lumber yard and push them in lol.

maybe thats what Gramps is doing. he is collecting alphas and he is going to have a giant woodchipper party

Comment

Hahaha. Maybe. But, still, the point stands as to HOW exactly you bring a Horse (Wendigo, Demon, Vamp, Trickster, etc.) to Water (Wood chipper).

Comment

well with a wendingo you lure him out of his hole in the ground move the woodchipper under the entrance of his underground lair and when he goes back home he will jump into it not knowing its there and you turn it on and crunch time lol. demons probably not cause like last nights episode they are pretty much ghosts with attitude problems lol. a vamp you can shine a really bright light in its face so it backs into it and falls in. a trickster you can leave candy all over it out you say there is someone under it who is a complete tool and needs to be messed with and when he gets close enough you push him in. a fairy you wait for it to hover over it and then you say "i dont believe in fairies" then it will fall in and you can turn it on. big foot you can lead him too it with some jack links beef jerky haha the benders you can just tell them its a new game called jump in the hole

Comment

That scene was funny, but it did leave me wondering, wouldn't it be easier to just decapitate everything (save for maybe ghosts?). That'd let them carry around smaller toolboxes and be more economical .

Comment

What I don't get is why they needed the Colt if all you have to do to kill a demon is find out who they were before and torch their bones?

(yeah, I know, Colt's faster but still, after Bela took it they totally could have used that method to stop other demons, eh?)

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎