0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 BOOO

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of tonight's episode?

Discuss!

10! Loved it! I can't even complain about the lack of brother time...this was all about Bobby and I loved it! We've seen him all these years be there for the boys and help them out. It was really cool to get a glimpse into his life and see the boys help him out for once. And Rufus was hilarious!!! He and Bobby worked so well off each other and had some great lines

I also thought Jensen did a great job directing!!

bobby has always been brilliantly written- and now dialogue with crowley. also- all the gore in the first part- setting up the suspensful crowley confrontation. bobby holds the close-ups better than anybody. his eyes and face are like granite. suspense builds when he's close-up. bobby, chuck and castiel all open their own dimensions. jared and jensen give them lots of room- to their own benefit.

Had me laughing through out. I loved the Bobby/Rufus scenes, Bobby yelling at Sam and Dean over the phone and Bobby's sheriff? friend. Oh and the next door neighbor who was just trying to get some action.

Well done, sir. Well done.

I liked this episode quite allot Bobby was a favorite of mine so I am glad he had a spotlight coming after Castiel had one which is fitting.

BOBBY!!! I'm so glad we finally got a Bobby centered episode based off his POV!!

Jensen did a pretty good job for his first time, I just wanted a little more Jared in there!!

Definately 10... this has been one of the grittier episodes Ive seen in awhile and it was awesome!!! Between the special effects and the subtle, and not so subtle, humor throughout, it was also incredibly entertaining! I can only hope that the whole rest of the season is like this or better...

This was one of- if not the best- episode this season. I mean, Supernatural has created so many great characters, and it's just great when they get spotlighted. On top of a Bobby episode, we got an additional look at Rufus, Crowley, and the Sheriff. Not too bad a day for the B-listers.

This is my favorite episode of the season so far.

Loved how all those unfortunate events were happening to Bobby and he would always say "Balls".

Bobby and Rufus work great together.

The only thing I had a problem with was the new mythology of killing demons by burning their bones. It just felt kinda thrown in there and not really explained well.

Burning the bones of the original person before they died and became a demon is intriguing, but I doubt it'll be something that Sam, Dean, Bobby and whoever would do on a daily basis just because it'll take too long to do.

Or, and in this case, what if that "myth" only works for Crossroad Demons(as I THINK the woman Bobby killed was a CD as well)?

i doubt it would be a regular thing, as to burn the bones, you have to find the bones first, to do that, u have to find out who they originally were in their life. usually the boys dont have that kind of time, bobby had to torture a CD demon for a year before he got something from her :P and im sure it took him a while to find that person's identity too. would have been harder if crowley was born pre-paper era

also it makes sense if you think about it. just look at how powerful some ghosts got from being around for a couple of 100 years. imagine 1000s of years like the ghosts living in hell

I thought last week's episode was good, but this was amazing! I guess we sorta treat Jim Beaver like the boys treat Bobby - we underappreciate him. It was good to see him get an episode practically all to himself. His interactions with every character were great and 90% of the episode had me cracking up. The scenes between Bobby & Rufus and Bobby & his lady friend neighbour were especially funny! And Jensen directed? Good job, sir. On a scale of 1-10 it was an 11 for me .

Loved the episode! Bobby, Rufus, the Sheriff, Crowley! They were all great! Great directing by Jensen! I still like last week's episode better but this one deserves a 10!

I liked the episode it was great to see what Bobby's day is like. 10 for me.

Best hour of October?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast