Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spin-off ideas - which would you like to see? (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As sad as it is, Smallville will be over one day. When they day comes I hope they continue it with a spin off. I like the Metropolis idea. As for characters, my 1st thought was a Chloe spin off, but I think a Green Arrow spin off would be cool too.

Comment

Gotta say Green Arrow--though shouldn't we add Supergirl to the list?

Comment

Supergirl spinoff plz

Comment

Out of the list I'd most like to see GA.

But Supergirl would be great too.

Or how about a combination w/ Kara and Ollie?

Comment

I'd Like a Metropolis spinoff or depending how Kara goes the rest of the season(i like her so far) a Supergirl spinoff wouldnt be too bad either

Comment

Supergirl would be the most realistic alternative for a WB series, with Martian Manhunter, Jimmy Olsen, and maybe Chloe as supporting characters.

Comment

From the recent news, it sounds like the writers' strike won't be ending anytime soon, meaning that pilot season could be completely ruined (meaning no new scripted series next season). So does anyone think that, out of desperation for a new series, the CW would approach Al and Miles to create a Kara or Ollie spin-off w/o seeing a pilot? They've seen enough of their characters on SV to know what they're like. It's kinda far-fetched, but does anyone think it's possible?

Comment

I honestly would not wish for a Smallville spinoff after the way this show was handled. They give little or no explanation for certain events. And they completely crap on the main characters. If someone at dc were gonna helm the show like Geoff Johns then yeah I'll watch it, but someone that wants to make a teen drama out of the characters like Al/Miles then I wont watch it at all.

Comment

Green Arrow, but the only spinoff i would go with is Metropolis

Comment

Could some explain to me how a Lana Lang spin-off would be?

Comment

I don't know out of those choices, it will be kind of hard to do a spin-off about someone who is in the show with Clark all the time. On that note, i would probably say Green Arrow spin-off!

Comment

green arrow hands down

Comment

If Lana got a spin-off, wtf would it be about? It'd probably be called Destroying Relationships with Lana Lang or something.

Comment

I have no idea.

Maybe she gets impregnated by Bizarro and she decides to move some place where nobody knows her and raise her superkid?

Comment

But the best spin-off of all would be a Kara spin-off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎