Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spin-off ideas - which would you like to see? (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a no brainer, Green Arrow would be the best spinoff from the poll options, but I rather see a Justice League series, it would be a blast if it is well written.

Comment

I would like to see a Martian Manhunter spinoff

Comment

I'm not too big on a justice league spinoff because tom welling probably wouldn't want to do it, so they'd cast someone else and it wouldn't be the same

Comment

I'm not into the JL spinoff because if they are going to make a JL series I want it to be right. Smallville's "Justice League" is sadly not the justice league i'd like to see.

Comment

A JL series could work if they have a great casting, excellent writers and the budget behind it, but a big network should be involved, not CW, I don't think they have enough means to get it done.

Comment

I chose the Green Arrow option, because it would actually be interesting, and I don't think Chloe, Lois, or Lana could carry their own show.

Comment

I didn't vote for any of the options. I would want a continuation of the story in metropolis, a supergirl spin off, or impulse. Maybe even a teen titans using smallvilles impulse, and cyborg.

Comment

Metropollis Spinoff!!! That's why I voted for Lois Lane.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonianRain
                    Chloe spin
                    That might be too similiar to Veronica Mars...

which got cancelled (although I like VM better then a CS spinoff by a lot!!!!)

Comment

Hell, half of Season 6 was a Green Arrow show. We had 7 episodes worth of Justin Hartley being forced down Smallville and the CW's throat because of the failed Aquaman pilot, an 8th episode with a body-double (Combat), more references of him than we needed in the second half of the season, and of course his leading role in the Queen Chronicles and J&D segments. I think all that did for me was assure that I do not want a Green Arrow spin-off. And now we gotta put up with his own special feature on the upcoming DVD release... >_>;;
                      Last edited by SSJConan; 07-06-2007, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Chloe and Lana Spinoff.
                        I don't care what they would do there I would still watch it

Comment

To be honest I don't think any spin-off would be very good; TBTB need to sort out Smallville before they start any new ones.

"Metropolis" spin-off: Tom Welling probably wouldn't be willing to do it. He doesn't want to be type cast as Superman and he's already played Clark for 6 years.

Justice League spin-off: Again, I doubt Tom would want to do it. Plus there would be MAJOR budget issues for such a show. And WB might not want to give the series the green light if the rumors of a Justice League movie are true (that's the same reason a Batman TV series never happened).

Supergirl spin-off: It could happen but I don't think it's something I'd be interested in. Presumably it would try to target a female audience and be more of a soap/drama than Smallville is.

Green Arrow spinoff: Although he was popular with Smallville viewers I don't think GA is big enough for his own show (I'm speaking as someone from the UK; I don't know if he's more popular in America or not but he's pretty much unknown here).

Comment

None of the options interest me. I would rather go with a JL, Supergirl, or Martian Manhunter spin-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Matriculated

Green Arrow spinoff: Although he was popular with Smallville viewers I don't think GA is big enough for his own show (I'm speaking as someone from the UK; I don't know if he's more popular in America or not but he's pretty much unknown here).
                              I didn't like the idea of a green arrow spin off for that reason as well. I really don't know if I would be interested enough to watch that actor on a weekly basis. I just realized that you may have been talking about the character of GA though, and I agree with that too. I like the character, but he has always seemed too much like batman, and robin hood for me to take him too seriously as his own person. It is interesting to me that the wb thought about doing this spin off, and even an aqua man spin off, both using the actor that played GA on smallville (this is just what I've been told). I don't know why they wouldn't get the same person that played AM on smallville to play him on the spin off. I liked him better than the guy who played GA.

Comment

If they cast Phil Morris as MM for a Martian Manhunter spinoff there would probably be a lot of comparisons to Shaft But still I think he'd make the most interesting take on John Jones to date. And the oreo obsession would be so funny to contrast the serious situations he gets in. When you think about it, a MM show would be like a mixture of CSI and Heroes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎