Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Coup D'Etat?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Coup D'Etat?

what did you think?
    10 - good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - bad
    0%

I voted 8 because I love all the episodes, but you can't vote 10 everytime. I think the love conquers all kind of stuff was kinda cheesy. But I love Morgan's new relationship, we got a lot of Casey time, and Sarah was HOT!!!! in those bikini's!

Comment

I gave it an 8 because Casey got alot more screentime, but we got no Jeffster. In the courtyard when he was in the standoff, and the guy was like "Don't make me shoot a man in a wheelchair" and then Casey stands up and he's like, "Satisfied?"...so awesome.

The Chara stuff is officially annoying me. I mean seriously...each episode this season has been written in such a way that we have to watch Chuck and Sarah remind each other they're in love, more or less because Chuck feels that he's not getting any love from Sarah. It's like something happens offscreenville between episodes that puts their trust in jeopordy. What happened to the smart, witty, chamring Chuck? He's really been whining/complaining lately.

Comment

A good episode. I voted a 9, a bit better than the last one... Because Awesome was in it! =p

Comment

10! Man I love this show...only Chuck could put down a revolution with an impromptu marriage counselling session I'm glad Ellie and Awesome were back this week, I missed them. The Awesome statue was hilarious, especially Awesome's horror when its head was destroyed - "Dude, they just blew off my head!" It was fun to see Chuck and Sarah kick ass in front of Ellie as well; she's never really seen that side to them before so it was a great way to add a different edge to those fight scenes. Morgan's relationship with Alex is definitely gonna cause some trouble when Casey finds out - and talking of Casey, he finally gets to go on a mission again!

I think this show has my favourite cast of characters of any other on television - Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Ellie, Awesome, Morgan, and the others are all likeable, funny, all-around great characters and the show's dynamic is better than it's ever been. It does feel like it's winding down a little, like the writers are wrapping everything up in case this is the last season, but I really hope it isn't.

Comment

I'm glad they brought back General Isimo and Costa Graves. I loved this crazy dictator the first time around and I thought he was great in this episode too. I enjoyed Ellie and Awesome. How I wish I had a 20 foot marble Awesome for my garden!

Chuck and Sarah's communication problem wore a little thin on me. I hope that this sort of relationship insecurity isn't the rule for the whole season.

Though the fluffy ending was nice.

Comment

Good episode and I gave it a Nine...Kind of wondering why they would take a vacation to a country that isn't stable but it did make for an interesting episode...A little over the top with Awesome being so devoted to baby and I can see that Ellie needs some of that attention. He sure liked his statue...LOL...Wondering if this whole ring thing is leading to a proposal between Chuck and Sarah...New dad Casey a little over protective so hope he eases up some. Morgan is a good guy...Lots of laughs and I enjoyed Chuck as usual as my favorite spy.

Comment

I bit better from last weeks...I give it an 8.

Comment

ended up giving it a 6. I didn't care much for Armand's character when he first appeared and wasn't looking forward to his return. The Chuck/Sarah relationship angst is getting old and needs to be backed off of for a bit and frankly, I would pay Josh and Chris money to see Chuck back at the Buy More with his friends again (I get it, he's a real spy now but surely he must have to be there occasionally to protect his cover and to fool his sister?).

The best stuff was with Casey, Morgan and Alex. I'm loving this sub-plot so much.

And I gasped and literally clapped my hands with joy when Casey stood up out of the wheelchair and threatened the bad guy. Now that's our Colonel!

Oh and Awesome was cool too (only talking to the 'baby'). I guess I should have given this at least a 7 but yeah, the Chuck/Sarah thing is just...weighing things down now.

Comment

the only reason I give it a 10 is cause of Morgan hahahahaha

as for Sarah and Chuck relationship being old well we have not seen it from this angle before. They are now trying to openly communicate and they are showing what has to change for it to work. In seasons prior we had Chuck tell a speech to a terrorist about some real life issues and now we have Sarah jumping in also. I take what I can laugh at though hahahaha FREAKING Morgan is awesome hahaha.

Comment

I give it a 10 just because seeing Sarah in her Bikni

Comment

Originally posted by dreammaster
                        I give it a 10 just because seeing Sarah in her Bikni

I was wondering when someone will say it hahaha

Comment

Gave this one a 9. Really enjoyed it! I loved the fact that Casey got good screen time and I love the Morgan/Alex subplot. Can't wait till Morgan has to fess up

That Awesome statue was, well....awesome! (sorry bad pun, had to do it). I loved Devon's reaction to it and slapping it on the butt for getting Ellie all "caliente"

Only reason I gave it a 9 was the Chuck/Sarah angst. Like someone already said it is getting a little old. Let them just be...no need for manufactured drama, etc... Although the 101 conversations were kinda funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎