Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort needs to make another smallville apearance by the seasons end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Vandervoort needs to make another smallville apearance by the seasons end

Laura is filming at least 14 episodes of "V" season 2, which will give her room in her schedule to appear in the last two episodes of smallville, her interview with kyptonsite she was quoted of saying: "The storyline is left open-ended, so Kara doesn't necessarily leave; but I don't know if she's returning. She's staying in Metropolis, but I'm not sure if you're going to see me again after that episode" which means it's possible they will bring her back, Kara is an important character in the darkseid storyline and since she's at the peak of her abilities then the darkness will attempt to go after her first since it was kara that told clark in the supergirl episode "if this darkness possesses someone with abilities like Clark (and herself) then it will be the biggest weapon the world has ever seen" simular to what we seen in the Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, animated movie, she like Clark is still very vulernable which makes her the perfect candiate for Darkseid to take control of.

I believe having her mentioned offscreen isn't the same as actually having her on screen it will be up to Clark to prove Jor-El wrong and show Kara that it is his destiny to take on the darkness.

I felt Kara's relationship by the end of supergirl didn't give her that proper send off i'm sure most of us were hoping for, she's suppose to be there to support and help Clark not turn away from him and face the darkness alone, but than again I blame Jor-El for this interaction between the super cousins and I have a feeling this isn't the last time we haven't seen of Laura Vandervoort as Kara Zor-El.
    Last edited by Kryptonian4life; 10-11-2010, 12:14 PM.

I loved Kara in "Bloodline" and I hope they give her an episode like that somewhere before the end. Maybe have her join the Legion. And make peace with Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
      I loved Kara in "Bloodline" and I hope they give her an episode like that somewhere before the end. Maybe have her join the Legion. And make peace with Clark.
      Why the Legion? she'll probably join Clark and the league of heroes at Watchtower

Comment

She was horrible in this episode why bring her back for more. Im satisfied with just pretending this episode never happened and Bloodnline was her send off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian4life
          Why the Legion? she'll probably join Clark and the league of heroes at Watchtower
          She was part of the Legion in the comics amongst other. I don't think we get Kara meet up with Legion but it seemed fitting for her to hook up with them in S8 when both appeared.

Comment

She should come back to teach Clark another flying lesson!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
              She was horrible in this episode why bring her back for more. Im satisfied with just pretending this episode never happened and Bloodnline was her send off.
              How was she horrible? she was only given a certain amount of screentime where she was abit distant towards Clark because of the mission Jor-El gave to her, she was suppose to avoid Clark rather than help him, it wasn't the actress it was the story that was given to her that displeased us the most because in the end most of us felt Kara and Clark's relationship have become tainted somewhat all because of Jor-El's lack of faith in Clark.

Comment

agreed other wise it was a waste to bring her back to begin with since her last exit was so much better then this one if it is her last episode. I would love to see in the last episode her and superman working together once clark wears the suit lol.

Comment

Yes, letīs have Kara back in the finale, so she can save Clark from Darkseid again, give him the final flying lesson, put him in the red and blue outfit to send him somewhere else while she will be pronounced Supergirl, the one true hero: the culmination of what Iīve waited to see for 10 years...

Comment

If the whole ep left u with a really bad taste in ur mouth, then LV did her job. I think it was her steadiest performance on the show. Now if u dont like the writing, thats another thing.

I agree that's she's gonna be there for the big finish, tho in a secondary role. First, the producers asked her to take one for the team and had to be planning a chance for redemption. Second, why set up the whole 'she'll stay and handle the darkness' scenario if she wasnt coming back? Why not just send her away again?

Comment

Originally posted by TOMophilus
                      Yes, letīs have Kara back in the finale, so she can save Clark from Darkseid again, give him the final flying lesson, put him in the red and blue outfit to send him somewhere else while she will be pronounced Supergirl, the one true hero: the culmination of what Iīve waited to see for 10 years...
                      instead of her saving him from Darkseid why not have him save her from him?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kernel_thai
                      If the whole ep left u with a really bad taste in ur mouth, then LV did her job. I think it was her steadiest performance on the show. Now if u dont like the writing, thats another thing.

I agree that's she's gonna be there for the big finish, tho in a secondary role. First, the producers asked her to take one for the team and had to be planning a chance for redemption. Second, why set up the whole 'she'll stay and handle the darkness' scenario if she wasnt coming back? Why not just send her away again?
                      agreed it just wouldn't make any sense not to have her return again, because of the supergirl episode she has very much to do with taking on Darkseid as Clark does, she's just as vulnerable if not more than Clark is so the darkness can prey on her instead of Clark at the finale since she's at the peak of her abilities. With that being said she will remain in Metroplis as seen at the end of the supergirl episode to take on Darkseid alone, so that sets her up for future episodes.
                      Last edited by Kryptonian4life; 10-11-2010, 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Normally if they don't know if someone will be back within the season....that's usually a sign that they're not returning. Normally when a guest star appears in the early season, they know if they'll be back or not. Like Brian Austin Green, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Michael Shanks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                          Normally if they don't know if someone will be back within the season....that's usually a sign that they're not returning. Normally when a guest star appears in the early season, they know if they'll be back or not. Like Brian Austin Green, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Michael Shanks, etc.
                          Laura Vandervoort's schedule with ABC's V 14 episodes would still ensure her at least a couple of episodes on smallville by the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian4life
                            Laura Vandervoort's schedule with ABC's V 14 episodes would still ensure her at least a couple of episodes on smallville by the end of the season.
                            well of course it's possible but that doesn't necessarily mean it WILL happen. I however, really hope it does. I just don't think it will.

Comment

They definitely left that out there at the end of the episode. They should bring her back b/c it would take both of them (at least) to defeat Darkseid.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎