Collapse
No announcement yet.

JOr-El disowned Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can explain this easily : Jor-El is a tool.

Also this just proves why Jonathan Kent was/is the better father to Clark. He loved Clark unconditionally and never would have disowned him no matter what mistakes Clark ever made.
    Last edited by CloisShipper; 10-09-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Clark should use his heat vision on the fortress.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
        I'm hoping for that AI Jor-El is Braniac scenario because this $@_* is just getting ridiculous. Clark should have disowned Jor-El years ago!
        Yeah instead of the other way round.

Comment

I really hate what they are doing to Jor-El! They are turning an absolute good guy into a total mentally abusive tool!

Although after watching this episode, I could kind of see where they MIGHT be going with this. It is totally possible Jor-El is trying to distance himself from Clark in order to protect him from the dark force. Force Clark to overcome his doubts. Then again the way Jor-El is treating him is just giving him more doubts in my mind, so I supose its kind of redundant.

Also when Kara told Clark Jor-El "Let him Go" and he wasnt his son anymore, the expression on her face made me think she was only saying that to push Clark away also to protect him. I dont really think Jor-El disowned him, but maybe told Kara to tell him that for a specific reason.

I really hope they know where they are going with this story line because if they leave Jor-El this mean for no reason I will be seriously livid!

Comment

This is like a common theme on the show in one episode Jor-el seems like a loving father. Whenever A.I. Jor-el starts acting like a douche I go "I guess he's got that crystal stuck up his ass again." Why can't A.I. Jor-el be more like the Julian Sand version from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-el 26
              I agree with you but i also think Clark will go all evil and maybe try to take over the World and th Justice League and Lois will try to stop him and he'll defeat them but of course his love for Lois will stop him, THIS IS JUST MY THEORY.
              that's a stupid theory.

Comment

No it's not stupid; it's the plot of last two episodes of The Animated Series.

Comment

I know I'm sick of Jor-El, he's never been anything to Clark but someone who likes to beat him down

Comment

Jor-El has always been a man who knows the true value of life and how important
                    it is to protect it.He may be cruel but perhaps it's the only way to force Clark in
                    order to face his demons.

Comment

I think that when Brainiac 5 is visiting next week he should nip up to The Fortress and give Jor-El a good hard kick up the hard drive & reboot the sucker lol

Comment

I really think Jor-El is some kind of manifestation of Darkseid. I think Kara was deceived by Darkseid posing as Jor-El. The more CK doubts himself, the more vulnerable he is to Darkseid. What better way to make Clark doubt himself than to make him think his own father, who sent him on his mission to Earth in the first place, wants him to abandon the purpose he has trained and prepared for for the last decade. Jor-El has been inconsistent, but he has never veered from the overall mission and purpose. Clark may have doubts but if he can be made to abandon his mission as a hero, he is ripe for the picking.

Comment

So what if Jor-el disowned Clark. Clark would be better off without him. It's time for Clark to free himself from that crazy machine.

Originally posted by Neo_303
                          Jor-El has always been a man who knows the true value of life and how important
                          it is to protect it.
                          So that's why the machine took a girl's life and made her kill an FBI agent in S3.
                          He may be cruel but perhaps it's the only way to force Clark in
                          order to face his demons
                          What demons? There's no demon. The demon is the writers' and is named "bad stalling technique". That's the demon the writers should get rid of.

Comment

As soon as the best way to describe a plot device is "[insert-name-here] has to force Clark to do [something]", then I know its full of writers Fail. Maybe that was OK was Clark was a teenager. But we're in the final season, and using that sort of plot device is just ridiculous at this point. IMO

Comment

Another poor story line this year. This contradicts everything that happened last year. Jor-el thing is awful and I hope they don't plan on going with this garbage all year.

Comment

The inconsistency of Jor-El's character is unbelievable.

Not once have I ever understood a thing he's done.

If you made a list of all the things Jor-el has done that are completely immoral, and then compared them to all the times we were supposed to side with Jor-el or be sympathetic towards him, you might understand how much I just hate his character on Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎