Collapse
No announcement yet.

JOr-El disowned Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when they do it that way. Offscreenville.

Comment

Jor-El is one confusing father.

Comment

This episode seemed like the tip of the iceberg. There has to be more to this whole story. I'll wait for more episodes to really make up my mind on this whole ordeal...

Comment

What I need explained is how powerful is Jor El to reach Kara across the galaxy?

Comment

I understand people being afraid of Clark, but this is Smallville, Kryptonite is in their money for God sakes. Darkseid would be better off taking over Dr. Fate or J'ohnn.

Comment

Maybe Jorel is mad at Clark for abandoning Shelby?

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
                I don't know, I think there's something not being said. Jor El doesn't just disown his son...
                He does if you write for this show and want to leave things questionable.

Comment

Even Marlon Brandon's version of Jor-el wasn't this big a douche.

Comment

I'm sure the answers will come out throughout the season.

Comment

Jor-El is an inconsistent ass on this show (the writers made him that way) although Clark's behavior tonight completely justified what Jor-El has been saying about him.

Comment

Originally posted by rconner
                        Maybe Jorel is mad at Clark for abandoning Shelby?
                        nah uh, Shelby abandons Clark, not the other way around!!

Comment

I thought we got pass this in S8 & 9

From the 'Abyss' episode of Smallville, James returns as Brainiac in this uncredited voice-over. No copyright infringements intended, for entertainment pur...

He also says he's proud of Clark. They should have just sticked with this approach. It would have been nice to compare how different Jor-el was in the first seasons to the latter. But I guess that's too smart...

Comment

I don't think it was really Jor-El that gave Kara her mission. I mean how could he tell her when she wasn't in the Fortress at the time? It had to be Darkseid posing as Jor-El's voice and got her to tell Clark of his coming and what he is. Because she never his real AI voice from the Fortress, has she? Darkseid gave her that mission.

Comment

Now all we need now is for Clark to kill Jor-El and have this become a proper Lex-Lionel relationship.

Seriously though, surely distancing himself from Clark will just make him even more tempted to give into darkness?

Comment

It makes me sick that AI Jor-El disowned Clark and put all his trust in Kara. I would like to pull the plug on that sorry excuse for a father.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎