Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Supergirl" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week looks awesome! I can't wait!

Comment

• No kiss sob

Comment

• i think i heard ollie revealed himself in the comics at one point. but i am not to knowledgeable on dc books.

Comment

• Everything you want to know about comic version of Green Arrow.
          Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
            i think i heard ollie revealed himself in the comics at one point. but i am not to knowledgeable on dc books.

Not only that, He ran for office as mayor (not at the same time) He had to fight GA as Oliver Queen.

Comment

• I LOVED the eppy! Very strong performances by everyone and LOVE that Kara is much more mature and happy with who she is and what she does now! Lois was fantastic and LOVED that the eppy showed how strong and how protective she is of the people she loves. Clark was brilliant and OMFG...HE FLEW!!!!!!!! LOVED that but but lol'd that he fell...pretty normal I think but now we know he CAN fly but just needs some practice . WOW at the Ollie reveal in this eppy at the end but I had kinda gathered from the way he was acting and the JH interview that he was gonna reveal tonight.

Overall really enjoyed the eppy but was slightly disappointed at no Clark and Lois kiss but I think next week is gonna be the NIGHT for the first Clois KISS!! of S10 and I couldn't be more excited to see SV reach its 200th eppy .

Aw man its gonna be hard to stay away from Spoilers re "Homecoming"!

Comment

• kara was great tonight.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

yea i knew ollie was a mayor at one point in the comics.
                Last edited by superspider02; 10-08-2010, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Caesis
                  If you're into hot women, this was a great episode. <3

Heh, but I can see how one might now like this episode. Not many fans with a sharp critical eye like episodes that focus on a pretty-faced recurring character. Creatively, I can't say this was anything special. But the ordinary viewer inside of me is like "W00t Kara is back "

I'm into hot women and ED was certainly looking so in that club but it wasn't enough to distract me on how awful this was from beginning to end.

Comment

• just watched Supergirl it was good but Clarks attempt at flying was a big dissapointment for me I sure hope he learns to fly

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎