No announcement yet.

Samuel vs Bobby

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel vs Bobby

So in this episode when the Sam was asking Dean who would help them with their shapeshifter baby issue, they said Samuel was their only option.

I was wondering why bobby was not even an option, and that I think brought up an issue for me. I think they might be trying to replace bobby for Samuel, maybe because the actor is more famous or other unmentioned issues.

In your opinion, do you think they made the right decision as he is a new character with new options, or are you like me, and would prefer to see bobby be their father figure again.

^ State your reasons why one way or another

I personally think that the boys choose family, bobby would have been mentioned if Samuel and the campells were "out of the picture".

Comment

No. I don't trust anything about their grandfather. And I'm not really surprised that Sam would trust his advice, but Dean? Nar.

And the actor is more famous? Even though I don't know who he is, I doubt that would be a reason to replace Bobby with him. Especially since he's proven to be hiding something.

Comment

i think to a point dean is just following sams lead since dean didnt want anything to do with it to begin with. so whatever sam suggested goes. would have been smarter to go with bobby tho.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎