No announcement yet.

The Alpha

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alpha

hmm, gotta say when i saw the alpha, i had alot of thoughts going through my mind

thought i'de open this thread to hear people's theories on them and how strong they really are. but for now, they do really look much stronger than any normal monster....perhaps even approaching the level of strength of an angel. an alpha might even be able to kill an angel by the looks of it. salt, iron, silver, none of them worked....would have been interesting to see holy water used and see the effect thought

anywho, what are your thoughts?

Some kind of mutant-demons or fallen angels? Not sure. I would also like to know where all of the Pagan Gods of SPN come from, since it seems clear that the Judeo-Christian God created everything.

Praise be to Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
      I would also like to know where all of the Pagan Gods of SPN come from, since it seems clear that the Judeo-Christian God created everything.
      They probably use Terry Pratchett's (Discworld) rules. Gods gain and lose power through believe, and God has the biggest fanbase (Jews, Christians and Muslims).

Comment

I don't think they could kill an angel. Also if the tranquilizer was working it must mean that its body functions still in a similar manner to animals, Therefore if you took out some organs it should die... Which can't be said about demons or angels.

Comment

for some reason i thought back to buffy's "the first".

anyway the way i'm seeing it is that they're getting away from all the angel and demon stuff for this season and heading into stories dealing with mythical monsters and where they all came from. i'm sure we'll see a story or two dealing with angels and demons but it'll be to tie up loose ends from last season and maybe connecting it a little to the monsters of this season. so far we've had shapeshifters? and djinns or whatever they're called and it's obviously theyre bringing in even more monsters...can't wait.

Comment

For some reason i thought it was Lucifer...

Yes i know im a retard

Comment

So it was just one Alpha mating and having offsrping or was it more than just the Alpha?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎