No announcement yet.

Campbells on the level?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbells on the level?

I guess they could be acting dodgy because they are hunters and don't trust easy but they are also acting like they have something to hide. Sam seems to be in on it. Grandpa is talking to people, promising him monsters or alpha monsters. Either they are gearing up for a fight or something else is going on.

I don't think they are totally on the up and up. I know they haven't told Dean everything and I wonder if they've told Sam everything.

Plus...who is pulling the strings? Someone is calling the shots, and it ain't Grandpa! I wonder if it is the person/thing responsible for resurrecting Sam and Samuel. If so, then Samuel was lying about not knowing how they came back.

Comment

The immediate response is to think that the Campbells are evil and working for an evil being(s), or at least Gramps is and is stringing all his younger relatives along. But, I'm gonna wait a few more eps to wait and see where they're going with all this. Whoever he was talking and answering to, on the phone, must not be super powerful, as Gramps was saying it with a "whatever" type of attitude instead of a "of course sir, right away sir" kiss-arse groveling reply.

Sucks that the (Campbell) guy I liked the 'not worst' was the first to bite it - or so it appears.

Also, are we going to be seeing these Campbell relatives alot? Since I don't like them much (yet, at least); I sure hope not.

Kinda ties in, but a bit OT... Dean is really starting to pick up on a "What the hell!?" vibe with Sam, let alone the Campbells. Not only with the whole 'confrontation' when the guys first brought the shifter baby to the compound(?), but in Sam and Dean's last scene together, Dean called him on using the baby as bait to lure in the Alpha. You could tell in Dean's expression after Sam got in the driver's seat, that he was thinking "what the hell is going on here, and going on with you Sammy??".

Comment

I'm surprised that there haven't been any demons yet. I want to know how they feel about the second fall of Lucifer...

Comment

Something isn't right with sam I agree, but it also feels as if the producers of the show are trying a role reversal type deal between Sam and Dean. In the last 5 seasons we saw Dean as the leader and the one who came up with all the plans, now it seems as if sam is trying to be the leader and coming up with all the plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
            I'm surprised that there haven't been any demons yet. I want to know how they feel about the second fall of Lucifer...

that's probably cuz this season they seem to be going more with the mythical monsters stories. i'm sure though there'll be at least 2 or so episodes devoted to demons.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
              Sucks that the (Campbell) guy I liked the 'not worst' was the first to bite it - or so it appears.
              Yeah, I hope David Paetkau wasn't paid by the word.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎