Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of Clark's new Blur costume?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The suit is definitely working its way toward being umm... more fitted

Comment

• would prefer a longer coat (like S9) but it's a start in right direction - More colour next or have Oliver give him some input.

Comment

• love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotham Knight
          I'm glad he's not wearing black anymore and I love the new jacket,I guess he finally gave Ollie's tailor a call.
          I really liked the new look. So much better than the black.

Comment

• Looks good to me

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Spoon AZ
            Yeah I don't think you're too far off there.

But I think in the past the point of keeping the slicked back look live action is so they can keep the iconic forehead curl that Superman has. Although Smallville doesn't seem to be using that part yet.
            Dean Cain had the curl as Clark. George Reeves did not have the curl as Clark or Superman.

Last edited by bychance; 10-07-2010, 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• His new jacket is cool but it looks really small on him.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

During the beginning of season 9, tptb said that Clark would try out some other costume ideas. Finally a season later. Hopefully there will be two more suits before the final one.
              Last edited by Superboy2; 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• u guys gotta check out these vids featuring clark's new look. F-U-N-N-Y!!

Another version of the Smallville S10 Opening. Much better... well... potito potato xD

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• It's OK with me

I voted "loved it" because there was no "it's OK with me" on the poll.

I did not like the red blue blur outfit. It was too civilian-ish.

I liked the black blur's outfit. Realistic but still not something a non-superhero would wear in Smallville.

Not really one of the fans who wants to see Welling in the suit anyway. I've always preferred the realistic Smallville take over the actual superhero outfit.

Like, I like Green Arrow's Justice league uniforms. And I thought Hawkman's JSA costumes looked silly.

I'm glad Welling's new outfit seems more like a Superman version of Green arrow's leather outfit instead of Superhero tights.

Thought they'd go with a long red coat, though. Like a red and blue version of Blur's black outfit. But I like this new one just fine.

Comment

• I really think the jacket is too small, and thats not just because Clark has a muscular physique. I don't know many guys that wear that short of leather jackets.

Comment

• I'm guessing we won't get a 4th outfit before he dons the suit.

Comment

• Found it funny how Lois added a hoodie to his jacket.

Comment

• When I first saw it I didnt like it now I do but I dont think he wears it enough

Comment

• I like the jacket very much.
                            Much like how the long coat called back to classic detective pulp/comic stip heroes of the 20's and 30's like TheShadow, TheSpider, DickTracy, etc. The Red Jacket look calls back to classic scifi heroes from which Superman partially inherited his role. Characters like FlashGordon and BuckRogers. In some ways with his evolving look TPTB are retracing the development of heroes in the early 20th century. Going from the ordinary citizen in special circumstances (Clarks looks through seasons 1-8), to the hero detective (season9), to the scifi hero (season10), to the superhero (finale).
                            While its likely a coincidence, its actually really cool if you think about.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎