Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Tyler kill?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it ever occur to anyone that Mason might have made up the whole 'you have to kill someone' to be cursed. I mean think about it Tyler's been following his uncle around,and keeps bugging him.About how to become a werewolf after finding out his uncle is one.

I think Mason made it up just to get Tyler to drop it knowing he isn't able to kill anyone.If it were that easy to become a werewolf then there would be a lot more werewolves. Something tells me that the curse is done a different way Mason just doesn't want Tyler to know what it is.

Comment

Well Mason knows that since Tyler keeps bugging him about it, obviously he definitely wants to transition. Why would he chance Tyler killing someone? Sure, he *thinks* that Tyler is to morally right to kill another, but why would Mason take that chance? If Mason wanted to throw Tyler off, you’d think he would tell him that in order to transition, you have to acquire the moonstone, that way Mason thinks Tyler will look for it too, it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. IMO Mason told Tyler the truth.

Comment

Well the reason there aren't a bunch of werewolves around is because not everyone is cursed.

I don't remember the exact words, but didn't Vanessa Monroe tell Damon, Elena, and Alaric that a witch or something else has to put a curse on the person. Then it gets inherited through the bloodline.

Comment

Jeremy. That guy needs to go.

Comment

I hope he kills Amy, that girl that is into Matt I find her dumb and annoying.
            If Tyler doesn't kill her, then I hope Caroline does

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
              I hope he kills Amy, that girl that is into Matt I find her dumb and annoying.
              If Tyler doesn't kill her, then I hope Caroline does
              Hmm Amy would be a good choice too! No one is interested in that character..

Comment

Originally posted by LexGossip
                Aunt Jenna.
                That was my first thought... followed by his Mom and Caroline's Mom.

Comment

Oh myyy I'm so Team Edward right nowww
                  Check this video please it's so great!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍