No announcement yet.

Guest Stars...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Stars...

So yeah...two episodes in a row now where I'm still not seeing the point. I thought Dolph had potential should he have been re-curring...but then de dies. Olivia was an utter waste of screentime. Isaiah showed some promise...but we already know that a new Greta is on the way. And Lou Ferrigno??? Seriously what the heck was the point?

It's stunt casting. getting big names for minor roles. It doesn't really bother me...if it gets excessive (like Dolph's the russian lines were funny, but i can't do that for a full season) then it may be a problem.

Incidentily you missed the greatest stunt cast of all, the old spice guy.

Comment

well its cool to have big names as guests dont forget that Chuck is on the edge right now and they are trying to raise the rating (my advice to the Directors Writers blablabla...super sexy Scenes from Yvonne,or Sarah(Lancaster) ) it would raise the numbers at least 25-30%

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
        It's stunt casting. getting big names for minor roles. It doesn't really bother me...if it gets excessive (like Dolph's the russian lines were funny, but i can't do that for a full season) then it may be a problem.

Incidentily you missed the greatest stunt cast of all, the old spice guy.
        The old spice guy is Isaiah...and I mentioned him. I'm still not seeing how getting these "big" names is doing anything...at all. If it's to boost the ratings...I'm failing to see how. Chuck isn't exactly doing alot of TV advertising of this.

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
        well its cool to have big names as guests dont forget that Chuck is on the edge right now and they are trying to raise the rating
        Chuck has always had relatively low ratings. They're not losing fans...they're just not gaining new ones. I can see why anyone would be hesitant to want to tune into a show titled "Chuck", or "Frank", or "Jake". I can also see why recruiting some "big names" would be a good way to remedy this...however most folk are really only learning of these guest stars during the preview for each new episode...which requires you to view the current episode. I'm not going to count the 15 of us that use this website, and read these things beforehand, as a ratings booster.

Comment

I have to confess, other than the Old Spice guy I didn't recognize any of the guest stars in this episode. Was that super model bad guy a super model in real life? She wasn't the greatest actress.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎