Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen Names: How'd you come up with yours?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for me, vnea was a nickname that my friend gave me. I just added the 36Kr cuz 36 is the atomic number for krypton (Kr). hehe...yeah, I'm a science geek :P

Comment

I made this name up when I was in eigth grade. Plus, I needed a name besides Kate on the rink. If you ever see zhuuka, you will know it's me. An aspiring actor? Man, that is awsome. I wanted to get into it but I never had the time.

Comment

My full handle name is Casimir Sean Angel, which is the name of my main character in one of my stories. Casimir, or nicknamed Casper has some literal meaning. Sean in memory of my cousin. And Angel with symbolic meaning.

-Casper S Angel

Comment

ok, my is really boring and long... but when I started out on the internet in a chatroom (1996) I picked Lark out of a baby name book... and then when I went to IRC it was already taken so I went to Larken, turns out I kept taking someone elses name... so I just went to Larke... and now I own www.larke.com though lately larke is taken everywhere and I end up using erinpriest... but I didn't have to do that, fun

Comment

Well i wanted mine to be different and kryptonian as well. I like the name Xander and i used Kal-El's kryptonian last name. So i shorten the Xander and came up with Xan-El. Superman's cousin from New Krypton, one of many kryptonians that escaped from krypton.......

Comment

hmmmm i guess im overly dramatic... i got inspired from some poem i read in high school, created this really cool imagery... so ive used this tag for quite awhile... kR is korea, gogo nationality....

Comment

heh well mine is rather uninteresting compared to some of ya'lls but I love tigers esp white ones so I just picked whitetiger. Alot of times it's taken so I add the 4 coz ever since I can remember that has been my favorite number and I have no idea why...LOL Oh and Suz is short for Suzann my first name. (Pronounced Susan.)

Suz

Comment

Well, mine's relatively simple. It's my job. I work in Walt Disney World entertainment, and you can figure the rest out from there. And since I'm the only one who's addicted to Smallville I figured I wouldn't be stealing anyone's thunder by taking that name.

Comment

My last name is German for rabbit, so I always use the screen name "therabbit'. That name is usually taken when I go to a new site, so I came up with an alternative. I am addicted to the movie "The Matrix", and 'follow the white rabbit' was the phrase that eventually led Neo to Morpheus, making it the most important line in the movie in my opinion. (Note the avatar for proof of my Matrix obsession.)

Comment

its my nickname

Comment

my son was born on 9-14-99 and he is my little superman so
                        I thought the name Jor El 99 would be perfect

Comment

woo another disney kid, i work out here in cali with the burbank office... fun times... although i hear you guys have the nicer resort.... i worked in the park for awhile when i was about 18... i enjoyed general lead standing for oh lets say 10 minutes..

Comment

its my nickname
                            Awh, come on. That's not fair. Tell us how you got the nickname Scooter!

Comment

it's the title of a Chris Cornell song - Flutter Girl.

Comment

Well, i have a little obsession with Daredevil and Elektra ( i am Greek she is Greek i can't help it! lol) so i kinda adjusted my name to hers! Kelly --> yllek-tra!
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎