No announcement yet.

Source of Kandorians power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source of Kandorians power

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kryptonians do NOT naturally have superpowers. It is only under a yellow sun as on earth that they discovered they had superpowers. Right?

Krypton has a red sun. Why would the Kandorians have superpowers under a red sun on earth????

I now see that this has been discussed alot, but with no conclusive answer. Guess it's one of those Plotholes...
    Last edited by SmallvillesBiggestFan; 09-20-2010, 05:49 AM.

You are right, it has been discussed alot.

The thing is, they should not have power under a red sun and should have had it once they arrived on earth. Everyone figures it is because Jor-El placed Blue Kryptonite in the blood of the clones.

But it gets a bit tricky, since Jor-El had a blue k ring while he was on krypton. This makes no sense since the clones need the red sun to have power. Jor-El should have had power on krypton if he had a blue k ring..if the red sun powers them while they are around a red sun.

I stated once the simple answer is Smallville had thier facts wrong. I say this because kryptonite should not have even existed on krypton at all. Someone told me i can not try and make comic rules fit with Smallville rules, but they should actually fit with the show, because that is without the comics, there would be no Smallville.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎