No announcement yet.

Damon leading the council?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon leading the council?

It is so ironic that a vampire is leading the council to keep the town safe from...vampires. But I think Damon actually wants to protect the town, as he said in last year's season finale. So I think he will do a commendable job. But I wonder what Uncle John will say if/when he returns and sees Damon as the head honcho?

Maybe the Council will start hunting werewolves too.

Or they could twist it and have the Council and werewolves team up against the vampires only to have one betray the other in the end.

Comment

I find it odd that Damon or Stefan have never crossed paths with a werewolf before...

Comment

I smell that a big part of the council were werewolves back in 1864 and it's one more reason for them to hate vampires.
        The Salvatores were one of the founding families, and it seems pretty right that a vampire from 1864 is actually leading the council which was also co-founded by Damon himself and every other member of each family.
        I'm starting to think that maybe the Lockwoods weren't the only werewolves.
        I never read the books, so some one else might know more of this particular subject.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎