Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Brave New World" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Doppleganger hijinx!' That is so awesome.

Comment

• Aww I loved Stefan in this. He's really stepping up this season instead of sitting on the sideline. Great change. <3

Comment

• I loved the Damon/Jeremy bonding. I think that will go a long way to helping Elena forgive Damon. At least that's what I hope. And I hope that Damon tries to help Caroline too, since he used her for so long I think that would be nice.

But I like the approach that Caroline's taking. Taking Stefan's advice, and she's strong. She can do it. I think I like vamp Caroline more than the human Caroline haha

Comment

• Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Aww I loved Stefan in this. He's really stepping up this season instead of sitting on the sideline. Great change. <3
          Elana needs to step up now - I mean just standing there 'what are you doing' is getting kinda old. She could have been more proactive in the fire scene and a few scenes last episode. I hate the 'duh' glossy eyed look they give her sometimes, she's so much stronger than that.....

Comment

• Tonight was great!

Comment

• ITA, Ginx it seems she is saying that line (what are you doing) in every single episode!

Now what happens in the morning with Caroline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                Elana needs to step up now - I mean just standing there 'what are you doing' is getting kinda old. She could have been more proactive in the fire scene and a few scenes last episode. I hate the 'duh' glossy eyed look they give her sometimes, she's so much stronger than that.....

well...she's human and all the people around her have superpowers. There's not much she can do except talk. Plus she's still mad at Damon, it probably didn't bother her much if Damon got burned a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                  ITA, Ginx it seems she is saying that line (what are you doing) in every single episode!

Now what happens in the morning with Caroline?
                  Good question! If she can only go out at night people in this town are going to real suspicious, real fast. I mean, I think her mother will start to suspect something if her daughter stays in all day, stops going to school, doesn't eat, is gone all night, etc... They've got to get her a ring or something so she can day walk.

Comment

• I really think Bonnie will come up with something so she can go out in the day

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I do have a question though. How come no one ever sees anything (like Caroline killing that man, or Damon being burned) when it happens in such a public place. There's like, no one around lol
                    Last edited by Loulou26; 09-16-2010, 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I still like Bonnie. And I still ship Bonnie/Damon(Her trying to burn him was foreplay.)

Was Gram the only family that could help Bonnie with the witch craft? Because she seriously needs guidance. One of her friends is a newbie vamp and her other best friend is up to her neck with Vampire drama. It seems like she has nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel823
                        I still like Bonnie. And I still ship Bonnie/Damon(Her trying to burn him was foreplay.)

Was Gram the only family that could help Bonnie with the witch craft? Because she seriously needs guidance. One of her friends is a newbie vamp and her other best friend is up to her neck with Vampire drama. It seems like she has nobody.
                        She lives with her father. But he didn't know about the witch stuff, he just thought his mother was crazy. -They've never shown him on the show, but this is what Bonnie said in season 1. There's no mention of anyone else in her family. (except of course, Emily)

Comment

• She needs someone to help her. A teenage witch winging it all by herself is a recipe for a disaster. Everyone else seems to have someone to help them with their changes. What is she supposed to do have Emily posses someone to teach her witch craft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                            I just still keeping asking myself the same question abt the whole WElena´s "what are you doing?" thing!
                            What the hell!! She dates a vampire and faces evil almost every minute of her life and she seems to be apart of everything, just watching like an outside viewer... She needs to step up badly and soon.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Loulou26
                            I really think Bonnie will come up with something so she can go out in the day

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I do have a question though. How come no one ever sees anything (like Caroline killing that man, or Damon being burned) when it happens in such a public place. There's like, no one around lol
                            Hey Loulou! I asked me the same question. They were at a carnival afterall, lots of ppl around... No oene was able to hear the screams from Carter??? or see the fire and more screams from Damon??? Too weird and not likely.
                            Last edited by rej@ne; 09-20-2010, 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎