Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damon/Bonnie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 100% Bamon fan ever since I read the books! And even though TV Bonnie is quite different from book's Bonnie, I think I like her even better. She is such a hellcat! At least she will keep Damon occupied!

Originally posted by Shalott
    I am intrigued with the whole Damon/Bonnie thing. People think they're never gonna work out because she hates him and set him on fire and all that, but I think that just makes it more interesting. There's passion there, guys! And I think Damon finds Bonnie interesting as well. And is it just me, or do they have this weird sexual tension thing going for them?
    You got that right! I can totally imagine their future love/hate relationship! HOT! I hope we will get a chance to see it one day on our screens too!
    Last edited by lula18; 05-02-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Totally love Bamon!!! Want to see them together!! And what's with the Bonnie and Jeremy thing?!?! I mean they're great characters and everything and they might have a little chemistry, but come on now!! Also, every girl Jeremy dates ends up dead and death doesn't suite Bonnie! Just kidding, I love Jeremy, but he is not for her..
      Bamon Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by devotedtoclois
        Totally love Bamon!!! Want to see them together!! And what's with the Bonnie and Jeremy thing?!?! I mean they're great characters and everything and they might have a little chemistry, but come on now!! Also, every girl Jeremy dates ends up dead and death doesn't suite Bonnie! Just kidding, I love Jeremy, but he is not for her..
        Bamon Forever!!
        Oh I know it does nothing for me either, bring on the Bamon lol now there is some heat and passion!

Comment

hi my name is quin! i love bamon!!! i'm all for bamon i have some bamon vids on my youtube channel quin611.

here is my latest bamon vid. i hope you all like it!

*AUDamon saves Bonnie from a car accident. She is the girl who he in love with but pretends that he's not. She just happens to be his younger brother Stefan ...

Comment

I love Bamon! They have great love/hate chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
              OMG me too! I've only started reading the books so all I can go by is the show and I much prefer her with Damon. They've got great chemistry. I also loved her ranting away to Katherine about him, I think she's protesting a bit too much lol what is it Katherine said 'hate? sounds like the beginning of a love story'

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Hey Christine woohoo you like Bamon too

Hell yes Lori they are hot even though i like her with Jermey and Tyler would have been great also but he is hot with Caroline because she didnt have any chermisty with Matt or damon but also with Stefan but he is better with elena. Damon needs someone like bonnie who can challegnge him and kinda keep him underwraps. He likes it rough and she can give it him.

Comment

i like the idea of Bamon!
                i mean even if they decide to just make them friends, it'll work for me !
                they hadnt many scenes together but what chemistry!!
                they're fun together!

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                  Hell yes Lori they are hot even though i like her with Jermey and Tyler would have been great also but he is hot with Caroline because she didnt have any chermisty with Matt or damon but also with Stefan but he is better with elena. Damon needs someone like bonnie who can challegnge him and kinda keep him underwraps. He likes it rough and she can give it him.
                  and you know if they even touched on how they are in the books... OMG they would be dynamite onscreen mind you Bamon didn't really kick into gear until book 5 so maybe were in for a wait lol
                  Last edited by Lori; 03-31-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Never having read the books, the idea of those two together completely baffles me. I will admit that in the 1st half of season 2 Bonnie was the least interesting character, except when she was with Damon, at least she wasn't dull when he was around, but I still don't see enough to believe there's potential between them for something beyond a quick distraction or hook up. He would never let her get that close to him, and she really doesn't want to yet. You book readers know if something happens between them but I don't see it yet

Comment

In the books Bonnie is physically attracted to Damon right from the get go but she's also alot more timid than she is on the show. However, I think just like the books eventually she'll start to see his humanity (the Klaus storyline in the books is where this first happens funnily enough).

A huge turning point in the books for Damon is actually when [SPOILER]he saves Bonnie's life in book 5, he does something he's never done before to save a life and the writer describes how Damon feels the stone around his soul start to crack at the realisation of what's he's done for her, [/SPOILER]it's a beautiful scene, probably my fav of that book because of how pinnacle it is for Damon's character.

Damon and Bonnie's relationship is a slow burn in the books so I'm kind of expecting the same thing on the show, plus I guess for me as a book reader, it's hard not to see these characters how they are on the page.

Comment

In the books Bonnie is physically attracted to Damon right from the get go but she's also alot more timid than she is on the show. However, I think just like the books eventually she'll start to see his humanity (the Klaus storyline in the books is where this first happens funnily enough).

A huge turning point in the books for Damon is actually when [SPOILER]he saves Bonnie's life in book 5, he does something he's never done before to save a life and the writer describes how Damon feels the stone around his soul start to crack at the realisation of what's he's done for her, [/SPOILER]it's a beautiful scene, probably my fav of that book because of how pinnacle it is for Damon's character.

Damon and Bonnie's relationship is a slow burn in the books so I'm kind of expecting the same thing on the show, plus I guess for me as a book reader, it's hard not to see these characters how they are on the page.
                        Hi Lori,

Iīve already read the 7 books of TVD and youīre absolutely right abt how Bamonīs relationship starts and grows... But Iīm curious abt your probabely fav scene coz I couldnīt read what you wrote (the spoiller shows all black to me). Can you tell what book are you talking abt?
                        Oh and Iīm totally a Bamon shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                          Hi Lori,

Iīve already read the 7 books of TVD and youīre absolutely right abt how Bamonīs relationship starts and grows... But Iīm curious abt your probabely fav scene coz I couldnīt read what you wrote (the spoiller shows all black to me). Can you tell what book are you talking abt?
                          Oh and Iīm totally a Bamon shipper!
                          Hey

It's in the book Nightfall... Bonnie along with Matt and Meredith get attacked in the car, Damon takes Bonnie and flies her back to the Manor to try and save her.....the scene from there

If you want to chat PM me

I'm a Bamon shipper too, their a good match and certainly as far as the books go it looks like Stelena is endgame (going by what LJSmith said about the book packagers Alloy entertainment).
                          Last edited by Lori; 03-31-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Hey

It's in the book Nightfall... Bonnie along with Matt and Meredith get attacked in the car, Damon takes Bonnie and flies her back to the Manor to try and save her.....the scene from there

If you want to chat PM me

I'm a Bamon shipper too, their a good match and certainly as far as the books go it looks like Stelena is endgame (going by what LJSmith said about the book packagers Alloy entertainment).
                            Ah, I know that scene pretty well... the tub scene right? wonderful and touching scene! And after the saving he was treated like a mangy dog ... grrrr I wanna kill them all for treating him like that!

Ofc I wanna chat but I donīt know how to do it... what you mean by PM you? lol
                            Last edited by rej@ne; 04-05-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                              Ah, I know that scene pretty well... the tub scene right? wonderful and touching scene! And after the saving he was treated like a mangy dog ... grrrr I wanna kill them all for treating him like that!

Ofc I wanna chat but I donīt know how to do it... what you mean by PM you? lol
                              Yeah that's the one lol it was a shame how they treated him after it but then again they didn't know he was being influenced at the time.

It's the private messages function on the board, I only suggested it because I don't know if everyone is happy with knowing what happens in the books and spoiler tags are annoying lol
                              Last edited by Lori; 04-05-2011, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah that's the one lol it was a shame how they treated him after it but then again they didn't he was being influenced at the time.

It's the private messages function on the board, I only suggested it because I don't know if everyone is happy with knowing what happens in the books and spoiler tags are annoying lol
                                Yeah, just "spirit" Elena knew abt the warefxxxs influence then..

And Iīve just replied your private message.. check it out and tell me what you think abt the news I wrote there.
                                Last edited by rej@ne; 04-05-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎