5 9.80%

4 7.84%

2 3.92%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 (UHM we waited all those months for this?)

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Return?"

Rate it!

it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic...a 10!!! I literally gasped more than once. In fact the whole last 5 minutes was one long gasp

Poor Damon I know what he did was evil, but I feel sorry for him. So much rejection all at once. And all followed by "I Love Stefan"! You could see how much pain he was in.

I am liking season 2 Stefan. I guess his fear for Elena's safety has brought out his more protective/aggressive side. Similar to season 1 when he was drinking human blood, but more controled. I like it

This episode did a great job of setting up the entire season, which is really what a premiere should do. Can't wait to see where we go from here!

I was hoping for more...very interesting though...next week looks great!

I give it a 10 because it was awesome!! It was action packed right from the start. All the characters were great, a little edgier and there was a more sexy vibe coming from Stefan being so macho. Loved that. But Damon was my fave part. I really felt bad for him, still do a little I guess, but after doing what he did to Jeremy, I'm not sure now.
    Katherine is, well, Katherine, don't really know what to say about her. Though I loved her face when Stefan rejected her hahahaha. Now she gets a taste of what Damon feels about her.

I loved the shocking moments too, never saw those coming at all. Especially the end. Game on!!

I do hope that Bonnie doesn't carry on with this big headed, I can do anything attitude because she's one of my fave characters and I don't want to start hating her.

So I loved it, cannot wait for next weeks ep, looks like its gonna be awesome too. I hope the rest of the season carries on like it was tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Caught_In_The_Sun View Post

I was hoping for more...very interesting though...next week looks great!

What more were you hoping for?

It. Was. Awesome!!! (10) of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    What more were you hoping for?
    I honestly have no clue...ignore my madness.

CLOIS IS EVERYTHING !! doodie8808's Avatar
    CLOIS LOVE PASSION & DESIRE SETS THE COSMOS ABLAZE
    yeah it was ok but all the surprising twists were not surprising especially when Caroline took the blood i knew she would turn. i gave it an 8 too much Tyler and lot of talk but good action over all. All the stuff Kat did was not as evil as i would have liked but my boy Damon made up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Caught_In_The_Sun View Post
    I honestly have no clue...ignore my madness.

Maybe not enough blood?

I thought the premiere was awesome!

Katherine reminds me so much of Damon! She had me laughing a couple of times...like when Katherine had Bonnie by the neck and then Stefan's like...let her go and then Katherines like...Okay....and just walks off completely ignoring Bonnie.

I like all the awesomeness that is Katherine/Damon/Elena/Stefan stuff...and with Bonnie too. I am not sold on Jeremy...least favorite character and the stuff with Tyler was meh...JMHO.

Nothing to complain about here. Perfect 10. Can't wait until all the werewolf stuff really gets going. This season is gonna be awesome.

Forum Regular
    This premiere couldn't have been any better I gave it a 10!! I loved it!

It was non-stop from start to finish, and as chole_fan said, it sets up the rest of the season which is definitely how a premiere should work.

I LOVED the Damon/Stefan/Katherine interaction especially. This tougher version of Stefan is appealing, and I like him much more here than in the books, he has more of a presence.

One of my favorite scenes was when Stefan was telling Damon how he didn't want Damon to not feel for Elena, that it showed he cared about something and not letting Katherine take that away. They strayed from the norm with the "jealous brother" deal, which was refreshing.

I'm liking very much how the brothers are picking up on the fact that Katherine is not just there for Stefan and that they are calling her on it.

That scene at the end was very surprising, I was not expecting that, nor was I expecting Damon doing that to Jeremy, whether he knew the ring was on or not, the sheer violence he demonstrated was frightening enough, reminding us that Damon has all kinds of layers, and never to presume when it comes to his actions.

VERY impressed with Nina's acting tonight, she really showed her versatility and for me it was easy to tell Elena from Katherine, even before they spoke.

I'll say it again, I loved this show, much more than I ever imagined I would.

I loved the show. It was beyond awesome. Vampire Diaries is my favourite show.... Lol the highest rating is a 10- I'll give it an 11.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast