Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Return" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree...Nina is doing a good job playing both so far.

Comment

• Nina was awesome...so was Paul & Ian.

Comment

• I love Ian. He plays Damon so awesomely. I love it.

Comment

• I really enjoy Nina playing Katherine this is going to get crazy in a good way as the season goes on I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cintia
            I would like to see Bonnie and Damon together!I want it
            ME TOO!!! Season 3 maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cintia
              I would like to see Bonnie and Damon together!I want it
              that would be nice...

Comment

• no i saw it too the chemistry between bonnie and damon
                bonnie is exactly the girl for damon he needs someone that isnt afraid to tell her whats on her mind and keep damon in check

Comment

• AWESOME! OVERWHELMING! AMAZING! I really love this show as I really really love the books (all 7). I gotta say, as a huge fan of the books, that I was a little afraid abt what the producers and writers were intending to do in the tv shoe as long as they, so far, hava made a loooooooooot and biiiiiiiiiiig changes on the book´s story! But they are doing a hell of a job and I hope they continuing on this path along the way...

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

I don´t know how many of you have read the books but I tell you these: IAN INPERSONATEs EXACTALY AND EXTREMELY WELL THE DAMON OF THE BOOKS!!! Although I´m suspicious to say that given that I´m Ian´s huge fan as well, believe me when I see Ian playing my favorite vampire EVER it´s like seeing the characther of Damon reaching out of the pages of the books! I have to congratulate who´s the responsible for recruiting him to play damon! oh, and as you already noticed I LOOOOOOVE DAMON SALVATORE

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

This Stefan is not just better and diferent from last season but awaaaaayyyyy diferent fron the book´characther as well (thanks God). I know tat many of you like and admire Stefan but for me he is annoying and he really sucks always playing the victim of being a vampire, always playing the good guy , blah blah blah... no one is always good, no matter who! I really want Elena to love Damon and end up with him, though I know it´s quite imossible..
                  I don´t like this new Bonnie as well and I hope they (producers) don´t to to her the same SV producers made with Chloe in the past seasons.. And I´d like to see Damon and Bonnie shipping heart happen... I want him to be happy if not with Elena, at least with some strong girl who´ll be a challenge for him!
                  PS For the ones who have already read the books, this new Bonnie behavior (blaming Damon for all evil and bad things that happen and not giving him any credit) doesn´t remind a bit of Meredith´s???
                  Last edited by rej@ne; 09-10-2010, 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎