Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lazarus" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is on

smallville already gave me chills is on cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattd105
      Am I the only one who feels kinda disappointed with the premiere? And I mean, I'm reluctant to say disappointed since it's Smallville, but honestly, I was expecting a little bit more from the premiere of the last season. Yes, it was great to have John back, the whole Chloe and Oliver twist(no pun intended) thing was intriguing, the lex thing was a little odd, and unless they actually have him later on in the season, I see no point in it, it's cool to have Darkseid, albeit I am very worried about how it will play out, but over everything else I have to say, I feel very let down when it comes to Clois matters. Yes it's just the premiere and we have a whole season ahead of us, but I feel like Smallville is going back into it's old ways of building you up, and making you wait a whole season for something to happen. Anyway, I've said enough, and I'm not saying I hated the premiere, just that imo, it was far from the best.
      Yeah you're not alone. Smallivlle's set the bar pretty high. If they're gonna build up the show like this, they better deliver.

Comment

• So I was late in viewing it, but I finally got to see it!

And the countdown didn't reach 1000 pages??

Comment

• i liked it

i loooved the premier i think it was cool and the new enemy is tight darkseider i think thats how u spell it man i can not wait until cl puts on the sm suit

Comment

• The premiere was surprisingly well. And it did not go by so fast like all the others.

Comment

• yeah i know what u mean it did not go by fast like the other episodes and i thought it was awesome

Comment

• Did he fly? Or jump? Or both???

Comment

• Superjump with just a hint of flying (as mentioned to Jor-El)

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
                    yea i too still think jorel wasnt jorel but possibly darkseid messing with clark.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

i guess just a mystery to find out soon enough.
                    i don't agree, everything jor-el said is something he'd say o push Clark, Clark was being very proud and even Lex clone told him that. That is the real Jor-el. Maybe darkseid took over after when it got dark but i think that Jor-el is gonna push Clark. The people he sees are gonna be the works of darkseid.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LanaLover22
                    Wow, all I can say is wow, and when did chloe get captured?
                    Chloe agreed to trade places to free Oli

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SmallsFan247
                    That can't be Jor-El, maybe brainiac again but not Pops being so down on Kal
                    it's gotta be jor-el

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                    This is wild....but Clark's face when he was choking Lex clone was pretty evil-looking. He needs to clear his heart.
                    Jor-el is dissapointed in what clark is becoming, he is a little proud, and Thats not what Superman is about. he needs to be humble. Either Pa is a work of Darkseid, or Jor-el trying to work through people in Clarks life. Or it could be both and he has to differentiate them
                    Last edited by realblackhart; 09-25-2010, 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• he will fly this season

I am sure of it no doubt about it

Comment

• Originally posted by CK.
                        Did he fly? Or jump? Or both???
                        He jumped. He said to Jor-El 'for a second there i thought i was flying' Look im just happy that now they're at least mentioning him flying in the show, rather than pretending that him not being able to fly doesn't even exist while all of his enemies can. Darkseid can fly, to defeat him Clark will have to fly too.

Now for all you fans out there there was a recent 2010 movie that circled entirely around Superman and Supergirl (kara), Darkseid and Granny Goodness. I think a Smallville writer may have gotten in on this little movie and copied it for this new Smallville arc. Not that im complaining.....but the movie was totally finished before season 10, and it seems an EXTREMLY big coincidence....

Comment

• Darkseid can fly, to defeat him Clark will have to fly too.
                          Wish you were right, but the writers have always made him cope without the flying. Bizarro, Lex-Zod, Zor-El, CockneyZod could all fly and he dealt with them without it.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎