No announcement yet.

Oblivion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoenixnz
    Thanks Leah. I have to admit, most of it was written in a fit of depression, and I totally related to Clark, but I had to write the happy ending. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
    Ah, a feeling I know all too well (I suffer depression).

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Akasha
      Ah, a feeling I know all too well (I suffer depression).
      I'm sorry to hear that, but I know how you feel.

Comment

Glad I finally catched up with this story. It started of so sad and depressing but got a hell of a happy ending. I always like stories where Lex ends up being a good guy and helping (even creating) Superman. What can I say, I'm a clexer.

Thanks for finishing the story. I really enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by FanofTom
          Glad I finally catched up with this story. It started of so sad and depressing but got a hell of a happy ending. I always like stories where Lex ends up being a good guy and helping (even creating) Superman. What can I say, I'm a clexer.

Thanks for finishing the story. I really enjoyed it!
          Thanks Vera, I have to admit, even after the second story, it still felt unfinished. And so I finally wrote the third one. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Comment

Awww. *tear*

Comment

Aww so sad. I like the way you showed Clark's feelings about being a 'nerd' or outcast. I never felt like that side of him was truly shown on SV. And I love it when Lex gets to be a good guy, and Clark got to be a big brother too! As for birthdays? I count backwards........

Comment

Originally posted by tua33915
                Awww. *tear*
                Aww back.

Originally posted by BigRed67
                Aww so sad. I like the way you showed Clark's feelings about being a 'nerd' or outcast. I never felt like that side of him was truly shown on SV. And I love it when Lex gets to be a good guy, and Clark got to be a big brother too! As for birthdays? I count backwards........
                This story was my exploring the possibilities of their friendship. In many ways, I think Lex was the only one who could understand Clark because they were both outsiders in their own way. Haha, I know what you mean about birthdays. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎