No announcement yet.

Dinner with Anna, call me paranoid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner with Anna, call me paranoid

I was thinking if Anna was able to give good ole Chad a ticking time bomb in his head and the Vs have that tracking liquid that was in the healing centers whats not to say Anna spiked the wine with said tracking liquid. Sort of reminds me of a proverb of never eating with the enemy or something like that. Should Erica start to worry

Well, considering Anna drank from the same bottle, I think Erica is fine ... this time.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldnt have eaten a thing from that thing

Comment

^ You weren't the only one!

Comment

I'd be interested to know what they were eating. I don't think the Vs can eat cooked food. Or dead food, for that matter. Lemme find out Anna served a vegan dinner. How gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Karza
            I'd be interested to know what they were eating. I don't think the Vs can eat cooked food. Or dead food, for that matter. Lemme find out Anna served a vegan dinner. How gross.
            (Maybe it's a joke and i'm not getting it but ) If the Visitors can to spend years as sleeper agents, they're certainly able to process cooked food. Wether they'd rather have their meat raw is another debate.

Comment

Anna messed up Dekkers head so he wouldn't be able to back out, plus it gave them a good story.

Erica, on the other hand, hunts 5th column. Anna basically called Erica her #1 human ally against the column. I mean, she's proved her loyalty to the Vs twice. Shooting the guy who tried to kill Marcus, and shooting Joshua. Plus their kids are getting it on in the shuttles.
              Anna has no reason at all to doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                Anna messed up Dekkers head so he wouldn't be able to back out, plus it gave them a good story.

Erica, on the other hand, hunts 5th column. Anna basically called Erica her #1 human ally against the column. I mean, she's proved her loyalty to the Vs twice. Shooting the guy who tried to kill Marcus, and shooting Joshua. Plus their kids are getting it on in the shuttles.
                Anna has no reason at all to doubt.
                Anna has no loyalties etc and she will do anything especially spiking the wine etc... There is no true honest bone in her.

Comment

On the other hand, I think "the woman in the picture" which Marcus uses to leverage Hobbes - could be Erica. Shortly after he shows Hobbes the picture, he says "Now lets talk about 5th column". I interpreted this to mean that Marcus is subtlely telling Hobbes he knows the women in the picture is 5th column.

Thus I think Marcus knows about Erica being 5th column (while Anna is oblivious to it). Why Marcus goes along with it, why he doesn't tell Anna etc etc - well those are questions we'd all hopefully find answers to down the track.

But I think it'd be a great future reveal, if that woman is shown to be Erica - and Marcus knew all along.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                    Anna has no loyalties etc and she will do anything especially spiking the wine etc... There is no true honest bone in her.
                    I think Anna is loyal to her kind; It has been proven that she will do anything to ensure the survival of her species, and take down what she perceives to be enemies or threats. I think her loyalty lies with her species, which is understandable. Survival of the fittest is something we can all understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
                      I think Anna is loyal to her kind; It has been proven that she will do anything to ensure the survival of her species, and take down what she perceives to be enemies or threats. I think her loyalty lies with her species, which is understandable. Survival of the fittest is something we can all understand.
                      very true on that one but humans is questionable and to her humans are probably insurance policy with an expiration date

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎