No announcement yet.

Jack's Sermon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's Sermon

All of those people who left Jack's sermon are all going to FLOCK back when the skies turned red, aren't they?

And the followers of Chad... well Chad's screwed. :P

Anna was definitely not thinking with her head. I wonder if next season we will see some emotion in her?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
      Anna was definitely not thinking with her head. I wonder if next season we will see some emotion in her?
      It's not the good kind. Anna has some extra emotion, but it's the kind that's like "DIE, HUMANS DIEEE"

But I got one of the things I wanted. Anna made a mistake.

Comment

The Sermon just made him a definite target now...he pretty much announced that he was against the Vs. Someone is going to tell Anna and than he's screwed!!! But...he's already screwed having already been injected with R6.

Comment

That sermon actually made a lot of sense. Very well written.
          You'd figure that the older priest wouldn't mind the "Only one
          God - choose" speech.

Comment

Yeah, I thought his speech made sense... maybe he get get jiggy with Erica now....lol

Comment

Oh, the older priest is a V agent for sure. Seriously, who has any doubts about that?

Comment

I find Jack's boss weird. Really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
                  I find Jack's boss weird. Really weird.
                  WellHesAcatholicPriestSoYeah
                  *whistles innocently*

I doubt he's a V, but he seems to care about his church and his spot in the community more than the truth.

And I don't think it'll make Jack a target. He's just saying "don't worship Vs" not "BLOW DEM UP!!". The Vs have more to worry about than one guy with like 10 people in his congregation.

Comment

Jack's boss sort of reminds me of the Priest in the original series he was a V sympathizer who delivered the Star Child to Diana and if I recall right he was killed

Comment

i really liked it he was honest with himself, the end was a perfect touch to what season 2 is gonna be

let V no longer stand for visitor let V stand for Victory

Comment

For the entire season I've believe that the older priest was a visitor.

But once he threatened Jack "This is going to turn out badly for you"? It was confirmed.
                        He is going to track Jack down and try to eat his face off in Season 2.

Comment

But he'll say grace before doing so.

Comment

Jack's boss is a Lizard V and if he was a true Priest he would serve only one God, not two. Jack is the true Priest here and considering the age of Jack's boss and his attitude towards Jack about the serving one God speech pretty well cemented the fact hes a V plant from decades ago.

Comment

I don't think the old priest is a V. I think he is judging the V on the "By their fruits ye shall know them" standard. And so far, the V's have been pretty great from most people's point of view.

I do agree that the old priest seems more interested in keeping his small congregation happy than in teaching from his heart.

I'm not Catholic, but I find it very hard to believe that any congregation would just stand and leave like that. Even if they disagreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎