No announcement yet.

A new set of main characters?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new set of main characters?

Now that Dean is with a applepie family and Sam now completely not human, what is the point in life now?
    Are there still demons? Yes. Who will fight them?
    If Dean and Sam will not be the main characters, I think Supernatural is going to be about Bobby because they do not see each other for a LONG time, meaning that the whole series is taking a different direction.

Nope, that will never happen. Supernatural will always be about Sam and Dean. No one involved with the creation of the show is that stupid.

Comment

Hell no. Supernatural will literally and metaphorically suck if they have new characters next season.

Comment

Dear god, I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindellavon
          Dear Chuck, I hope not.

Comment

This show is about 2 brothers I doubt that they would pull away from the main plot if they do that this show is pretty much doomed because most people watch the show to see sam & dean gank some demons. They will lose alot of viewers if they start changing things quite heavily now.

Comment

it'll never happen. the show will go on with both brothers and of course supporting characters, but it'll always be the brothers. although i was thinking, what if somewhere out there, there's another duo running around killing demons and tackling the supernatural and they're young women around the same ages as sam and dean, and they're sisters. they're not related to sam and dean but they have basically gone through a lot as well. we just don't know about them yet.

Comment

I can't see the show continuing on without the Winchester Brothers!

Comment

Will you be content if it were the Ghostbusters?
                  Last edited by confuser987; 05-18-2010, 05:44 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Again.

Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by confuser987
                      Will you be content if it were the Ghostbusters?
                      LOL

Comment

Just gonna add to what everyone else has said...Hell No, Not Gonna Happen!!! No way they replace Sam and Dean. Don't wanna go into Spoilers and Spec here but there are other explanations for the line that said Dean wouldn't see Bobby again for a long time.

This show is Sam and Dean...no brothers = no show. The creators/producers know that and won't be stupid enough to change that.
                        Last edited by chole_fan; 05-19-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎