Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Pellegrino is a brilliant actor...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Pellegrino is a brilliant actor...

And I will certainly miss his portrayal as the devil. I thought he brought comedy and gloominess at once, and did a marvelous job with it.

Jared is a great actor but I think Mark as the devil was way better then him. But Jared hasn't been doing it that long, so I have to wait and see.

But nonetheless, I will certainly miss Mark Pellegrino.

ya he was great. i also love him on lost. both shows really under used him. wish we saw him more as the devil then just a few minutes per episode. hes really good at playing a calm and cool guy but has a really bad temper and never shows emotion when he is kicking butt. hopefully he shows up agian on another show. who knows maybe he will play a villian on smallville. i havent seen him in other things tho but id be intrested to see how he would do on a series as a main character.

Comment

This is the only show I've seen him in, I never watch Lost, but I know that I was left wanting to see more of him. I thought it would be really difficult to cast someone as the devil, especially given the direction they wanted to take with it. They wanted him to be that kind of sympathetic type and I really feel like Mark captured that.

Comment

He was really good as the devil, and like others said, I wish we saw more of him. I think it was hard for both Supernatural and Lost to use him because he was doing two shows at the same time. But I'll miss him. I wish he would've stayed on as the devil for season 6.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎