No announcement yet.

Barn Loft scene with Clark and Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tibbit78
    The best part of the Barn Loft scene was the music itself, which was the same exact music as the Lois & Blur/Clark kiss. (Smallville deserves to get an Award just for that piece of music.

That music was beautifu! I hope they get an award for the music itself.
    ITA, Beautiful music, I also love the theme they play for Green Arrow.
    They should release a Smallville score

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbit78
      The best part of the Barn Loft scene was the music itself, which was the same exact music as the Lois & Blur/Clark kiss. (Smallville deserves to get an Award just for that piece of music.

That music was beautifu! I hope they get an award for the music itself.
      It was beautiful. I just wish Clark had handled his part differently. It was great acting and the music helped make it very dramatic.

Comment

• Wow, so many Lana haters. I loved all those barn scenes with Clark and Lana. She was his first love but that was a lifetime ago. Now he loves Lois, his soulmate. I also loved the barn scene in this episode and never once thought of Lana. I was way into what was going on between Clark and Lois. TW and ED were amazing. By the way, how much does it bother the Lana haters when you see Lois and Chloe in Lana's apartment at the Talon? Clark and Lois alone together there like at the end of Escape? Bring back any memories? Not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raedon
          Wow, so many Lana haters. I loved all those barn scenes with Clark and Lana. She was his first love but that was a lifetime ago. Now he loves Lois, his soulmate. I also loved the barn scene in this episode and never once thought of Lana. I was way into what was going on between Clark and Lois. TW and ED were amazing. By the way, how much does it bother the Lana haters when you see Lois and Chloe in Lana's apartment at the Talon? Clark and Lois alone together there like at the end of Escape? Bring back any memories? Not for me.
          It really does for me. I want them to burn down the barn and for Clark, Lois, Chloe et al to actually live in Metropolis. I want CK to grow up and leave the farm. I know the stock answer: this is about his development into being Superman, once he's Supes the show is over. That's the rub; on that basis the series should have been over three or four years ago rather than continue to present a weak Blur who takes his loves to the loft in the barn to say goodbye to them. We want Superman. I want the show to morph into a full fledged Superman show. I think it would go another 5-8 years with better ratings if done right. I want them to burn down the barn.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark08201981
            Here's the difference between Lois and Lana. Lois hears Clark's voice on the phone while talking to the Blur. She goes to him and talks to him. Not once does she demand Clark tell her the truth. She does the exact opposite. She gets why he's hiding it from her. She gets it when he's standing behind her and she has a mirror and could see his face if she wanted. She only demanded it when she finds a journal translating Kryptonian. And she wasn't even asking if he was the Blur. She was asking what the hell was going on with God and the Kryptonian dictionary in his chest. Really justified in asking him what's going on.
            I 100% agree! She wanted to know if he was involved in something criminal, dangerous or down right bizarre. Her question didn't have anything to do with his secret.
            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-22-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• I think this can't be compared to Lana situations since Lois was not suspecting herself but trying to ask if Zod was telling the truth about Clark or not.

However she did end her relationship with Clark in the last episode, why would she care about what Zod said that much. She also has this smile on her face just before she turns and leaves ("her heart was shattered"), it's kinda confusing what they tried to portray with this? This and earlier episode doesn't seem to connect with rest of the season too well.

Comment

• Unlike Lana, Lois actually would throw away her career to be with Clark, no matter what. Lana, on the other hand, would rather leave Clark to pursue her own agenda. Lois>>>>>Lana

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎