Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barn Loft scene with Clark and Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Save Me. And I am tired of Lois not only living in Smallville but also the Talon. For the love of gawd Lana didn't even live there that long, and Lois is supposes to be a city girl.

Comment

I was fine with the barn scene until secrets and lies were mentioned. Then I cringed. But thankfully it was short and Lois isn't passive agressive about it the way Lana was. She took action.

Comment

All Lois asked for was some honesty and I do think she has a right to ask that!!

Comment

I loved this scene. There are so many good things in it. From Lois thinking how could Clark harm anybody, and Clark telling her how important she is, to Lois saying he's more important than her career and Clark telling he'll watch over her.
          And that little thing about honesty? I think amount of Clana angst made every reference to honesty insane thing.

Comment

this was as far from Clana as you can get

Clana:

Lana; Clark be honest with me
            Clark: I have nothing to tell you Lana, leave Metropolis, its good for you
            Lana; you never loved me, you never trusted me, I gave you everything, I don't love you anymore, I'm leaving for good, don't come and find me....for the love of god!!!!!

Lois; 'I'm sorry, I have to get going'

THAT IS MY GIRL...CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!

the moment Lois told Clark in Disciple the truth about her attacker dressed as GA, I knew we had something very different from Clana; Lana would have hidden it from Clark, tracked him down herself, got Lex' help, got beaten up, saved by Clark then beat on him for not telling her how he saved her!!

So, no they are not the same thing at all THANK YOU!!

Comment

It didn't feel Clana to me... just because I knew that Clark didn't want to tell Lois for a good reason, and Lois just wanted to know Clark wasn't the villian.

Comment

Rabble rabble rabblle rabble HATE LANA rabble rabble

But yeah that scene totally reminded me of that. I just wasn't as ticked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CerberuX
                  Until they change the name of the show stuff in Smallville will still happen, I agree on it being lame but thats the way it goes. Makes perfect sense though, Zod takes over the world and uses a barn.. The Kent barn as his prison.. Wait.. What?

While I'm on a rant might I also suggest a opening change, we have moved passed cheesey popular rock playing in every other scene since the begining of Season 8, diabolical monsters + plots then "Dododdododo SOOMMEBODDY SAAAAAAVVVEEE MEEEE" haha it takes me right out of the mood.

A bit off tangent, but I agree to Lois having an apartment in Metropolis, basically all scenes in Smallville are pretty much there for "Oh look we are called Smallville" reasons if you get me. Not all but most, Martha Kent coming back it was right to be in Smallville.
                  My wife makes me mute the TV. If I don't she starts screaming "SOOMMEBODDY SAAAAAAVVVEEE MEEEE" which definitely takes me out of the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                    it wasnt as bad as the many lana and clark secrets scenes.
                    sadly , but it kinda was I hate everything that has to do with L***

Comment

Not like a Clana scene? Please.
                      They were dangerously similar

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
                        I said the same thing right after that scene...it looked so Clana.
                        Ack, that barn is tainted.

Comment

Zod should have destroyed the barn. Now that would have been cool.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                              Not like a Clana scene? Please.
                              They were dangerously similar
                              To be honest, I may not appreciate how Lana acted on numerous occasions throughout the series, but I certainly wasn't as much of an avid viewer of the show during the height of the Clana secrets and lies era. I watched the show--almost every episode--but I didn't think about it much after I watched it. I was a casual viewer, one might say, up until S6.

However, looking back, there were some times I felt that Lana pressuring Clark about his secrets was inappropriate, but there were also times I think she was justified in seeking some honesty from Clark. As a result, when I hear Lois compared to Lana or Clois scenes compared to Clana scenes, I ask myself was Lois wrong to say what she said to Clark in the loft about secrets? If she wasn't wrong in one's opinion, then whether Lana did it before shouldn't even matter. It doesn't matter to me.
                              Last edited by ginevrakent; 05-15-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I have to confess that I got kind of a Clana vibe from the barn scene. However, the key difference was that instead of ultimatums flying and clark seeming beaten and harassed; there was a mutual declaration of how important they are to each other. It came off sweet not anssty.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎