Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Jeff the Intern ~

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how good he is in his job, since he's still an intern after working at the DP for 3 years. Maybe he was Lois personal assistant? I love him. He's so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
      I wonder how good he is in his job, since he's still an intern after working at the DP for 3 years. Maybe he was Lois personal assistant? I love him. He's so cute.
      Maybe the Jeff in the future is the younger brother of the current Jeff: he is the real version and the current one is Henry Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        Maybe the Jeff in the future is the younger brother of the current Jeff: he is the real version and the current one is Henry Jeff?

btw anyone kissed by Lois would want to stick around and be her personal slave. Heck, i'd be her intern for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore

Comment

We don't even know Jeff's last name. Only that of the guy who plays him: Evan C. Schulte.

Comment

I didn't know the guys name. what a role.

My fav Jeff moment when Clark takes his donut and his fav is when Lois kissed him.

Comment

In 2013, Clark is Superman, Lois is covering stories of the White House and the Pentagon, but Jeff is still and intern and Lois and Clark are still in the basement.

Comment

Lord, That was great

Comment

I just love that Jeff the Intern is important enough to make an appearance in Clark's dreams

Comment

lol, The actor only has 3 credits to his name and they are all Jeff. LOL

Comment

^^^ LOL!!! I know! How would Jeff feel to know that Superman dreams about him!

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Tebow15
                        lol, The actor only has 3 credits to his name and they are all Jeff. LOL
                        Last edited by Terrific_T; 05-17-2010, 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well, I want to play Clark's intern next season.

Comment

ummm this is a dumb question,but i've missed a lot of episodes......but who the heck is Jeff?????

Comment

Originally posted by chlarker4eva08
                              ummm this is a dumb question,but i've missed a lot of episodes......but who the heck is Jeff?????
                              Jeff appeared in 4 episodes in very small parts.

In Hex he was the guy that brought Chloe in Lois a cup of coffee and her laundry
                              In Echo, Clark steals his donut and gives it to Lois
                              In Warrior, he is the guy Lois kisses
                              and in Salvation, in Clark's dream Jeff is right beside Lois

Comment

It's nice that they had some recurring guest characters, at the Daily Planet. Jeff Hage and Jimmy's friend, Colin. Of course, Jeff got more appearances than Colin. The latter was attacked by Doomsday in "Bride", but according to dialogue in the episode and "Turbulence", no one was killed at the wedding (meaning that he survived). We simply never saw him again, after his fourth appearance (though, that's three more appearances that many Smallville High students got).

There was also a character named Molly Nichols, who appeared in "Conspiracy" and "Beacon". Then, of course, Cat Grant joined the DP staff in season 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎