Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FIGHT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was funny as hell when Clark punched Zod in super slo-mo...and when Zod was "flying away" ...he still had time to save lois from crashing into the phone book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
      Nah, I kinda like the slow motion fight sequences.
      I like them too I always have been a fan of the slo-mo superspeed scenes with the afterimage trail and stuff.

Comment

Those freaky groans were hilarious! I think they were only coming from Zod, but I had to roll my eyes at a few of them. I can't believe they watched that and didn't take them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
          Yeah they played dynamic perfectly. Clark has become very cunning.
          Clark was perfect. He was finally acting like a superman. I loved Tom's facial expressions and his voice. Perfect!

Comment

Oh man I love slo-mo I laughed so hard, such an epic fight then AHHH*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o*HHH hahahahaha it's so funny. Like that opening scene from Checkmate with that guys face wobble and a ahhhhhhh*ooooooooooooooooooooo*hhhhhh :'D

Comment

Originally posted by BrianNYC
              I thought it was funny as hell when Clark punched Zod in super slo-mo...and when Zod was "flying away" ...he still had time to save lois from crashing into the phone book.
              Me and my friends were simultaneously cheering at the top of our lungs and laughing our butts off at that moment!

Comment

I actually loved slo-mo effects.

Comment

I think the one where Clark went through the window was the funniest groan. That one just made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by CerberuX
                    Oh man I love slo-mo I laughed so hard, such an epic fight then AHHH*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o*HHH hahahahaha it's so funny. Like that opening scene from Checkmate with that guys face wobble and a ahhhhhhh*ooooooooooooooooooooo*hhhhhh :'D
                    Lol I was thinking of that scene too

Comment

Originally posted by BrianNYC
                      Zod wasn't flying, he was spiraling upward like a football, Clark really landed a hell of a punch on him.

Comment

Originally posted by CerberuX
                        Yeah, I did think it was overdone in "Checkmate".

Comment

When Zod punched Clark, and the blood came out of his mouth both my husband and I said "Rocky!"

It was just too corny. Do they want us laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by loislanechick
                            I actually loved slo-mo effects.
                            Oh me to. So awesome to see Clark upper cut Zod, Clark going through the window etc. Excellent job for everyone involved!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                              When Zod punched Clark, and the blood came out of his mouth both my husband and I said "Rocky!"

It was just too corny. Do they want us laughing?

LOL!! I said that too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                                Clark always gets punched like that. He also did in Doomsday and I think in Combat to, not sure though, so don't come after me with the always if he isn't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎