Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FIGHT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to see Zod explode in a Coke electronic billboard when Clark superpunched him.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
      Super-powered punch before the Lois save was my favorite! He sent him flying a good 20 yards.
      You don't mess with Lois Lane

Comment

I was dissapointed, the way CW described it I thought it was going to be like Superman 2 but once again they let me down. The episode was awesome dont get me wrong but why do they have to build it as a the fight of the century.

Comment

That was the best Smallville fight EVER!! That was so awesome and totatally epic! I loved it Clark was so f***in' sexy!! Wooo baby!!!!

Comment

That fight was so bada** Totally did not disappoint. Clark looked so hot fighting in the rain.

Thats what I want next season. More Clark fighting in the rain, soaking wet
            Excuse me while I go rewatch

Comment

"lois lane is off limits" I loved when he punched Zod for attacking Lois. Get it Clark! Clark was the true hero in this episode! this fight was MUCH better than doomsday/failsday. SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Better than the "fight" between Clark and Doomsday. Clark won by using his brain, something he has never used before.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                  That fight was so bada** Totally did not disappoint. Clark looked so hot fighting in the rain.

Thats what I want next season. More Clark fighting in the rain, soaking wet
                  Excuse me while I go rewatch
                  I liked when he took his jacket off. You knew it was about to get down to business.

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
                    I liked when he took his jacket off. You knew it was about to get down to business.
                    He used his brain too; he used it to trap Zod's arm.

Comment

Oh my God, definitely one of the best fights on Smallville.

Comment

He whipped that jacket off fast and put it to use. That reminded me of that towel trick he pulled on Chloe in Escape. In both cases I'm not entirely sure what he did but he did it fast and it worked. Go Clark!

Comment

I was hoping for a globe shaking battle between super beings. but I'm not disappointed. and Tw looked like the proper epic hero during that fall.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
                            This is perhaps the best Clark fight since vs Titan!
                            hell ya clark kicked ass

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                              Super-powered punch before the Lois save was my favorite! He sent him flying a good 20 yards.

that punch was amazing! I was cheering, it was about time he punched Zod for screwing around with Lois mind about the Blur. Favorite part though was the rain soaked fight LOL. Anytime Clark is in a t shirt and wet while kicking ass, it's pretty much a excellent fight for me lol. I loved that it was non-powered because the blood made it that much more intense.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by uncaged
                              He whipped that jacket off fast and put it to use. That reminded me of that towel trick he pulled on Chloe in Escape. In both cases I'm not entirely sure what he did but he did it fast and it worked. Go Clark!
                              I was laughing when I saw him do that, it's so refreshing to see him fight without powers and well kinda funny to see him put that trench to good use lol
                              Last edited by Mizz Lane; 05-14-2010, 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Way better than Doomsday fight, I like human like fights better, because that's a real fight, and the choreography used was well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎