• Olson you better be getting this

Now why is Lois wearing glasses and how bout everything else in the opening

That little turd is not Jimmy.

Comment

I know it was only three years from now

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
        Doesn't Jimmy intern when he's 16? He looked 12 last year. With that reasoning, this year he would be 13. Three years added onto that is 16.

But I agree, he still is a little turd. HENRY James Olsen was better.

Comment

Poor new Jimmy. He never did anything himself to deserve this kind of hate...

Comment

You guys really thought that was Jimmy in Doomsday That was Henry the Second!!! DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
              Hear, hear...

Comment

I thought the intern was Jeff lol. I thought Jimmy was just in the background somewhere we couldn't see.

Comment

LOL, I know, three years (four if you count the year since "Doomsday," would make that kid be... no older than 16 years old. I can't see Metropolis's leading newspaper (thus one of the U.S.'s leading newspaper) inviting a high schooler who had barely learned how to wield a camera, to take on a job in the bullpen alongside Lois Lane in her prime. But then again... is that how things went down in the comics? I think Jimmy had to have been older though. And yeah, that kid we saw in Season 8 will never be the Smallville Jimmy for me. Henry James or no, Aaron Ashmore will always hold that title, in my humble opinion. Still, it was a nice nod to the mythos, and I would've LOVED to have scene Aaron Ashmore making a cameo, snapping pictures, if only to freak people out and try to clean up the retcon mess of a year ago.

Comment

I think she called him Olson and said something about getting the pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                      I thought the intern was Jeff lol. I thought Jimmy was just in the background somewhere we couldn't see.
                      Yeah that guy was Jeff, we never actually get to see Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
                        Yeah that guy was Jeff, we never actually get to see Jimmy.
                        Knew it. I'm still holding on hope that Legion snatched Jimmy from the clutches of death and used 31st century technology to heal him, and bring him back as James Bartholomew Olsen in 2013 .

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          LOL, I know, three years (four if you count the year since "Doomsday," would make that kid be... no older than 16 years old. I can't see Metropolis's leading newspaper (thus one of the U.S.'s leading newspaper) inviting a high schooler who had barely learned how to wield a camera, to take on a job in the bullpen alongside Lois Lane in her prime. But then again... is that how things went down in the comics? I think Jimmy had to have been older though. And yeah, that kid we saw in Season 8 will never be the Smallville Jimmy for me. Henry James or no, Aaron Ashmore will always hold that title, in my humble opinion. Still, it was a nice nod to the mythos, and I would've LOVED to have scene Aaron Ashmore making a cameo, snapping pictures, if only to freak people out and try to clean up the retcon mess of a year ago.
                          Well Jimmy could be a freelance photographer still in high school, like Peter Parker is in the Spiderman comics.

And yeah it would be great if they brought Aaron back to play Jimmy in the Series Finale. Just put some makeup on him to make him look younger, and maybe have Clark or Lois say he looks just like his brother.

Comment

Olson?!

In the flash forward to 2013, Lois yells, "Olson!? You better be getting every pixel of this..."

So I presume Lois is yelling (off screen) at Henry Olson's younger brother (the kid brother we saw in the Doomsday finale at the funeral)...

Question though as of 2009 (at Henry's funeral), Jimmy was only like 10 or 12 (at most)... He would only be 14, maybe 16 at most. Could he be working at the Daily Planet? Just curious... I guess Chloe did have a stint at the Planet at that age... and Lois and Clark do not have Journalism or Mass Media degrees, so... what the hell? Just being nit picky

Comment

internships can start really young, through programs from High schools. You can be 14/15/16 and in a internship very easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎