No announcement yet.

Sam's Appearance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amberdawn
    I've said this over and over again, but since next season is supposed to be a fresh start apparently with Dean and Sam, I think it's just Sam.
    The more I think about it, the more I agree that it was just Sam. The light going out could have been many things:

1. Coincidence
    2. Some residual power that Sam brought back from hell.
    3. The presence of an Angel and/or God dropping Sam off on that corner.
    4. Or, least likely in my opinion, Sam is now an angel or a demon.

But I think...and hope and pray...that it's just Sam. I want the brothers to be together next season, human all the way.

Comment

Or this...

Think of how Gabriel faked his death the first time. Maybe Lucifer knew he couldn't take Michael one-on-one and that really wasn't him who fell in the hole. Just Michael and his fake.

That solves his Michael problem for Lucifer.

Sam "turning into" an angel or demon would be uncharacteristically bad writing for SPN.

Comment

And so would having a fake Lucifer. It would also discredit what Eric Kripke had said in which the Apocalypse storyline wouldn't be prolonged into next season.

Comment

Yeah, I think the Angels and Demons storyline is over, they will explain a few things in the first episode of season 6 but that's it. Kripke said so. It'll be back to the boys kickin ass and takin names, Sam is Sam, Dean is Dean, and something terrible will happen to Dean's family to kickstart it all over again. Good to hear Bobby is hunting again as well. I think the boys are gonna have to deal with mythological horrors created by all the pagan gods that appeared in "Hammer of the Gods", that's what season 6 will consist of IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
            Well it's either the ghost of Sam or Sam fully resurrected. I'm going with the latter. I think the light flickering/going out was a result of him being resurrected and a drain of power in the area ya know what I'm saying?

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Wow we posted the same exact thing at the same time
            isn't that just....strange.

i had read that kripke said that there will be a little bit of the apocalypse story carrying over into season 6. but only for the first few episodes. but who knows right now. when it was mentioned that the boys don't see bobby for a long time i figured that they might have sam and dean traveling around on their own without the help of anyone else...like it used to be.

Comment

There will be the storyline of answering a few questions from last season, which is mandatory, but that'll be it.

Comment

Personally, I think everyone is reading too much into the light going out. Remember last seasons Smallville finale? Clark disappeared, and everyone was going on about how he was a ghost?
                Then again, I could be wrong, so...

Comment

I think it was Sam. Not Lucy or Michael. Sam would be the only one to care enough about Dean to track him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                    I think it was Sam. Not Lucy or Michael. Sam would be the only one to care enough about Dean to track him down.
                    exactly. do you all seriously think that Lucifer bother to look for Dean? What for? he is just another meat suit for Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                      it's sam. the light flicker was just the result of the energy that made sam appear there. sam's expression was just a straight face, so we wouldn't know what he was thinking. but it looks like after he saw dean moving on with his life, he was just wondering if maybe he shouldn't let dean know he's back.
                      I agree completely. I think that Sam is now back to his old (human) self and is checking up on Dean. Of course he wants to knock on the door and let his brother know he is all right, but he knows that if they do reconnect it will only be a matter of time before they are back on the road hunting again. So he has decided to keep his distance and let Dean "retire" and live the life he so richly deserves. Obviously the next season will see them back as hunters, for the same reason it was obvious Dean wasn't going to stay in hell, for the story (dammit Chuck! just leave the boys alone!).

Maybe Dean will catch Sam spying on him (cue montage of silver and holy water testing) or maybe Dean will read about some of his neighbours being targeted by vampires or something and Sam will jump in to help him out, or maybe his new family will be killed for motivation like Jessica was, but the road beckons.

How did Sam get free? My vote is for God.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎