No announcement yet.

A New Threat for Dean and Sam?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Threat for Dean and Sam?

Who could be a new threat for Dean and Sam?

I really don't want to sse Lucifer's return.

I think Sam is a threat, that was not a happy face at the end.

Comment

Several possibilities

1. Death...this is my obvious number 1 choice for villain

2. Azazel

3. Possible evil Sam

4. any other horseman

5. angry angels

6. mortgage payments, if dean is a family man now he has no idea what he's in for

Comment

season 6 suppose to be about the boys mending their relationship
        so i think mayb that was sam just a little disturbed or alot distured
        and i think dean now has to bring him back to being his brother
        i think thats what the new threat will be
        more like Sam and Deans battle to be brothers again

Comment

Maybe Kali or God himself.

Originally posted by YoungChuck72
          season 6 suppose to be about the boys mending their relationship
          so i think mayb that was sam just a little disturbed or alot distured
          and i think dean now has to bring him back to being his brother
          i think thats what the new threat will be
          more like Sam and Deans battle to be brothers again
          Then I could see season 6 taking place several years after the events of season 5.
          Last edited by Batman/Superman#1; 05-13-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I got the feeling that Sam was still Lucifer at the end of the episode from the look on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
              I got the feeling that Sam was still Lucifer at the end of the episode from the look on his face.
              That would be very interesting if Sam has himself & Lucifer in him next season with each personality coming out at any time. Or if Sam is the new colored-eyed demon, given how he didn't show any resistance or resentment towards Lucifer for killing those people (his teacher, prom date, etc). Perhaps even the new Lilith---Lucifer's first demon since being resealed.

Comment

Given what Castiel hinted at post-Caging of Michael and Lucifer:

Originally posted by Castiel
                With Michael in the Cage, I'm sure it's total anarchy up there.
                I'd guess the Pagan gods all decide to make a power-play. Sure, some Gods died, but there are still plenty usable characters. The Greek Pantheon would be cool, as would Egyptian Gods and maybe some other, random sets.

Another cool thing to see would be a spark in Trickster activity. With the death of Gabriel (Who pretty much NOBODY knew was anybody but Loki), the Tricksters could be out for revenge who let their "brother" hang out to dry. Anansi would be cool, and what ever happened to the REAL Loki?..

Comment

Sam as Samael.

Or Adam.

My Adam theory is in the spoilers area.

Comment

it'll be crowley.

c'mon we haven't heard the last of crowley. after all he did "borrow" bobby's soul remember. plus crowley has to have had a real reason for wanting lucifer out of the way.

although for kicks they could bring in the ancient ones....like cthulhu.
                    this guy....

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

And with strange aeons even death may die.
                    Last edited by hellnback; 05-15-2010, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                      it'll be crowley.

c'mon we haven't heard the last of crowley. after all he did "borrow" bobby's soul remember. plus crowley has to have had a real reason for wanting lucifer out of the way.

although for kicks they could bring in the ancient ones....like cthulhu.
                      this guy....

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

And with strange aeons even death may die.
                      Yes bring the alien gods in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro513

I'd guess the Pagan gods all decide to make a power-play. Sure, some Gods died, but there are still plenty usable characters. The Greek Pantheon would be cool, as would Egyptian Gods and maybe some other, random sets.

Another cool thing to see would be a spark in Trickster activity. With the death of Gabriel (Who pretty much NOBODY knew was anybody but Loki), the Tricksters could be out for revenge who let their "brother" hang out to dry. Anansi would be cool, and what ever happened to the REAL Loki?..
                        just 1 archangel could take tons of those dudes out from what we saw lucy do. there's still gabriel left

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                          I think Sam is a threat, that was not a happy face at the end.
                          Hmm, I thought the face was more neutral than angry. Kind of like the moment where trying to decide to do something or nothing at all. I had a feeling he was trying to decide between walking away or ringing the doorbell.

Any who, the next real enemy won't really be there. If next season is really the final one, I believe we'll have it more FotW than one, big baddie.

Comment

I know that this could be the wrong thread to put this in but anyway if you watch the end of the finale again where their is a flash of lite atthe end it seems as if something got out before the thing closed it could be michael that got out cos he is not supposed to be their what if no-one knows that michael is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro513

EDIT: And Cthulhu mythos stuff would be amazing, bring in some other literary creatures too...I mean honestly, can you imagine The Winchesters VS. Dracula, Jabberwocky, Hyde?!?!?. Next Season could be like fanservice city! Hell maybe some Robots and Aliens too...I say go nuts and have fun with it, we've been through the worst, now let's get back to good old fashioned ass whoopin and clever adaptations. And please Mr. Kripke, supervise some.
                              This is what I've been saying, and if you think about it, those gods didn't really die, just their vessels, that seems to be the case in almost every character on the show. And Gabriel isn't dead, he's in heaven I'm sure, as well as Michael and all of the other Angels, God's given em a good chewing out, set 'em straight, and it's back to business as usual. The Pagan Gods could bring so many new amazing enemies...think Gorgons, Trolls, Goblins, Giants, real fantasy stuff...it could become over the top amazing but with that loving realistic twist that is always put on the Supernatural tip.
                              Last edited by CK11; 05-15-2010, 08:14 PM. Reason: To add more to my post so I didn't double post.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎