Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Fruition?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AARGH…I missed half of it but the second half was OK, it needed more or maybe I just wanted more to stay intrigued or care about the characters.

Comment

Rewatching it on ninjavideo.

I noticed that when Erica hugged Lisa, Lisa closed her eyes and stuff. When Anna hugged her, Lisa had a distinct "I've never hugged you before nor do I want to" vibe going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
        I noticed that when Erica hugged Lisa, Lisa closed her eyes and stuff. When Anna hugged her, Lisa had a distinct "I've never hugged you before nor do I want to" vibe going on.
        I LOVED that direct contrast between Erica and Anna. The hug separated the real mother versus the fake mother.

Lisa looked like she felt safer and more at peace with Erica and was shown to be scared (with good reason) when Anna came into the room.

Thought it was super well done, especially, with the hugs actually resembling each other. Anna tried to "comfort" Lisa as Erica did with her before.

Comment

Also, Ryan has been seen twice struggling to resist the bliss. Lisa was not hypnotized into it, which means that she was consciously fighting it. It's one thing to subconsciously develop feelings, but another to be aware of fighting off the mind control.

Comment

I truly enjoyed this episode! It was a little slow paced but it had a lot of shocking twists that made me go OMG! Especially at the end with Marcus and Hobes... I am really worried about Ryan and his loyalty to the Fifth Columm. I hope he doesn´t turn on them!

Comment

'Fruition' is a good episode. anna has harmed her daughter in order to get Tyler into the mothership, as well as getting the humans to go after the fifth column. Ryan seem be be weakening. It seem that Lisa may lost any trust of Anna that she may have, in the past.

Comment

Ryan is still hard to say even after the Bliss scene in Red Sky....he may come around and fight off the Bliss again. As far as Lisa and Anna "trusting" each other, I'm not sure that TRUST exists in their species....I'm thinking it's more a matter of following orders, following expectations, compliance, obedience, whatever you choose to call it when the V are under the Bliss spell. The trust issue I feel is more a matter of 5th Column V's or those immune to the Bliss questioning Anna's motives, not so much a matter of mistrust...

Comment

I finally got to see the first ten minutes.
                  Erica finding out that Lisa is a Visitor.
                  Erica meeting Joshua.
                  Erica and Anna's first encounter.
                  Decent stuff+

*It almost feels like watching brand new V , but I know better....
                  Last edited by Glove; 07-30-2010, 05:47 PM. Reason: Added Note.

Comment

I gave this an 8.

Loved seeing Lisa interact with Anna. Anna is so evil I just love it! (My favourite character). Though with the talks of this super virus I can see how Anna et al can be defeated which is sad.

Kyle seemingly doing the double on 5th column? I bet there's a double twist.

Zod.

Zod.

Comment

good

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡