No announcement yet.

Martha was back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha was back

I just loved her presence. I'm not entirely crazy about her as the red queen, but for her to just BE there made this feel like classic Smallville.

ITA

I was skeptical of her as the RQ but I think it made sense in the end! Happy Mother's Day Martha!

Comment

Haha, indeed, Jess, and I'd totally missed the connection between it being almost Mother's Day and Martha's return, D'OH! It's even more fitting that she came back when she did, then. Her presence was a welcome look back into previous seasons for me -- I've missed the parental guidance and interaction that was in Clark's scenes with Martha and Jonathan.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
        Haha, indeed, Jess, and I'd totally missed the connection between it being almost Mother's Day and Martha's return, D'OH!

WHOA.

Haha. I liked how she looked that much older this time around...I don't know, something about her hair and AoT's makeup job just made her seem that much more "Ma."

Comment

Martha is the best. She's the only one that understands Clark and trusts that he'll do the right thing. I loved how she was the only character on the show that validated Clark helping the kandorians and told him how proud was while the rest judged him all season. She also gives him the best advice without telling him what to do. I wish she come more often because Clark is so much better when she's around.

Comment

Amen!

The whole show I was thinking just that - how truly refreshing and wonderful it was to have Martha home. I wish they had her come back much more often. Everyone needs a little loving from there mom now and again.

Comment

As much as I loved having Martha back, and I wish she'd stick around/visit more often, I missed her red hair from seasons past. Having her as the Red Queen with that red hair just isn't the same.

Comment

I really want her and Perry back next season in larger roles and more eps.

Comment

I want her back with Perry for maybe 3/4 episodes.

Comment

Martha?

Martha Kent is the Red Queen? Really?? Lame.

Comment

am i the only one that was suprised she was the red queen?

i mean shes clarks mom..come on now

Comment

I agree i love it when members of the original cast make appearances....Reminds me of the good ole episodes lol. Remember when we had "FTW" Freak of the Weeks haha

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎